Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JR In ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

JR In ring  Empty
PostSubject: JR In ring    JR In ring  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:36 am

loud laughing can be heard coming from the locker room of JR Bonecrusher

Jr can be heard telling those in the room that he is headed to the ring slowly the Door to the locker room opens and JR steps out from behind the old oak that is tarnished and scratched from years of use and abuse , its surface stained with many memories of hardcore matchs now relegated to housing the very wrestlers that once used to break it .
A huge grin on his face and he starts walking towards the entrance to the arena there is a huge swagger to his step meaning to his stride as JR hits the curtain and walks out on to the stage leading to the ring. That swagger and stride picks up as JR walks to the ring with a huge smile and laughing as he gets to the ring climbs up the stairs and climbs into the ring Jr walks over asks for a microphone and then listens to the Fans of WWF Wasteland erupts

JR JR JR JR JR JR

Jr: So my dear fans of Wasteland I told you that I was going to beat the hell out of The current WWF champion and that is what I did. I did not need anyone’s help I had the champ begging me not to beat him any more funny how things like that play out when you are that damn Good but that’s not really what I am out here to talk about this is what I am here to talk about.

Jr points to the video screen as it plays out the end of last weeks show where Jr is attacking White Trash in the backstage area.

Jr can be heard over the Video laughing Jr continues

JR: So White Trash you still think that I am not worthy to compete against you for that ( wait for it )..............Master of Violence Title well dude I think that I more then proved that this Hot dog (which by the way is damn good also ) Not only showed the rest of WWF that he is ready. That he can and will take that Master of Violence title from you it will be like taking out the Trash Pardon the pun.

I have had this plan in my mind Since I signed on that dotted line everything has been set in motion from day one. That is Grab a Title because When JR Bonecrusher has a Title around his waist then he becomes even more of a Force to be dealt with You Hillbilly are just the first roadblock in the Quest that JR Bonecrusher is here to accomplish and once I become the Master of Violence Champion more Road blocks will appear then I will run over them as well I am a Violent machine that likes to eat prime Rib as you referred yourself as but prefers Hot Dogs as you referred to me as So I guess I will have to just put the mustard on this whole thing and once we step between them ropes tonight and the bell sounds I will be all business.

*occ leaves it open for White trash to interrupt *
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

JR In ring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR In ring    JR In ring  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 am

"Sweet Home Alabama" hits and the crowd start to cheer. As a referee quickly makes his way down to the ring, Jr Bonecrusher takes a step closer to the ropes, facing down the entrance way to the stage waiting for White Trash to come through the curtain. The music plays for about a minute, yet Trash doesn't appear. Stage hands appear to be frantically running around, trying to figure out what is going on. Eventually the music fades.

Iron Maiden: Surely Trash hasn't had second thoughts about this title fight has he?

Paranormal: To have second thoughts, first you actually have to have "thoughts". This guy is an idiot, is he even capable?

JR: So, too chicken to come and face me tonight, are you Boy? Well, maybe I should just come backstage and beat the hell out of you like last week, then drag your sorry ass back to the ring so I can pin you for that belt!

Jr appears as if he is about to step through the ropes when Trash's music hits again, so Jr pauses in the ring. He looks up to see the Titantron flickering static. It then clears to show the backstage interview area, with Lizzie standing, mic in hand.

JR: What the hell? It's time for the match, not an interview.

Lizzie: Oh, good evening Jr. You, and all our great WWF fans, are probably wondering why I'm standing here backstage when it's just about time for the main event of the night. Well, I have a message for you from none other than the WWF Master Of Violence, White Trash, himself. He told me to tell you to expect the unexpected in your match tonight.

Jr starts to look confused. He turns to the ref, who shrugs his shoulder, also unsure of Lizzie's message. Just then there is starting to be a bit of a stir in the other side of the arena, and the camera pans around to show White Trash coming through the crowd.

Iron Maiden: Here comes the champ, but Jr hasn't noticed it yet.

White Trash then jumps the guard rail and slides into the ring. Before Jr has a chance to realise what's going on Trash grabs his shoulder and spins him around so they are face to face and drills him with a series of hard left hands. Catching him totally off guard, White Trash floors Jr with a big right punch. Then with the challenger down of on the mat, Trash takes the opportunity to take off his title belt and leans over the ropes to toss it to the timekeeper, however as he turns back around Jr has managed to get his breath back and rises up at Trash, hitting him with a violent clothesline, sending him reeling to the canvas.

Paranormal: The referee has just called for the bell, looks like our title match is under way!
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

JR In ring
Page 1 of 1