Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Killdeer pt.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius rupert

Operation Killdeer pt.1 Empty
PostSubject: Operation Killdeer pt.1   Operation Killdeer pt.1 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:12 am

Suddenly the speakers kick on with some soft reggae, Bob Marley's Buffalo Soldier...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S5FCdx7Dn0o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Cornelius T Rupert appears on stage riding a sickly looking black horse down to the ring, whipping it intensely, urging it to go faster despite his off hand forcing its head back with the reigns. Making it down to the ring Cornelius dismounts the horse and caresses its head softly to put it at ease. Unexpectedly he whips the horse and begins screaming at it in a fit of rage...

Cornelius: When I say Whoa, I mean WHOA!!

Cornelius walks away from the horse with "Buffalo Soldier" still playing in the background, Cornelius pulls out a microphone as he enters the ring, gesturing for the crowd to sing along as they rain down boos and expletives upon him.

Cornelius: C'mon I know all you dolts know the words to the song, so sing along with me!

The crowd begins booing even more furiously as Cornelius grins smugly and begins to sing...

Cornelius: STOLEN FROM AFRICA!!

Cornelius holds the mic up over the top rope towards the crowd so they can repeat the line...

Cornelius: BROUGHT TO AMERICA!!

Cornelius holds the mic up again...

Cornelius: BUFFALO SOLDIER!! DREAD LOCK RASTA!!

While most of the crowd boo, some can still be heard singing along with Cornelius T. Rupert, showing that somehow this despicable man actually still has his fan base of most likely sick and twisted individuals who are probably destined for acts of violence upon society in the not-so-distant future...

Cornelius: Now ladies and gentlemen I know what you must be thinking right about now. You are probably thinking that it is a pretty lame joke bringing out this black horse, just because I'm going to be facing Dark Horse right here tonight, but let me tell you something, when I set eyes on this black beauty here, I couldn't help but be reminded of you Dark Horse. I took the liberty to name the horse "Buffalo Soldier" in honor of you Dark Horse, being a Jamaican and all. I figured since the horse reminded me of you, and being that you are such a "hard worker", I would make this piece of crap "earn it's stripes" over this past week. Just take a look at the footage folks...

Cornelius T. Rupert points to the big screen above the stage at a prerecorded video with Pat Benatar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" playing in the background...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x5kisPBwZOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

...begins to play showing Cornelius aggressively riding the horse through extreme and dangerous conditions.. Cornelius can be seen descending down the face of a mountain too rapidly jumping down from rock to rock as the horse can be heard screaming and seen resisting with every jump.. Then Cornelius can be seen riding the horse through tumble weeds and thorn bushes, excessively whipping at the slightest resistance.. Cornelius can then be seen in a city based alley environment attempting some sort of hardcore horse parkour, forcing the horse to jump from the top of a 1 story building, into a dumpster full of cardboard boxes..

Each new clip that is aired brings more and more hostility out of this jam packed arena, as this capacity crowd continues to berate Cornelius T. Rupert, they begin to shower him with debris and pelt him with anything they can get their hands on. AA batteries, loose coins and other items can be seen flying past and also striking Cornelius T. Rupert all over. Beverages and trash begin to fill the ring as Cornelius relishes in the moment, the sick smirk on his face tells the story that he obviously enjoys every bit of hate that this angry mob can dish out...

Cornelius: Let me tell ya, this horse was put to the test, just like it says in that song, "hit me with your best shot", and believe me, I did!! Anybody resist'n, god damn my azz kiss'n!! Oh yeah, and Buffalo Soldier here can attest to that!! Ain't that right Buffalo?

Cornelius T. Rupert gestures towards the horse outside the ring, then out of nowhere Cornelius jumps over the top rope out of the ring and lands hard on the horses back and starts whipping it in the rear to make the horse run up the ramp when all of a sudden the horse gets angry and begins bucking vigorously while ascending the ramp and Cornelius begins to lose control. Just as Cornelius tries to dismount, the horse gives a well timed buck and sends Cornelius flying awkwardly off and down to the concrete floor, twisting Cornelius' ankle in the process. Cornelius is heard screaming out in pain and clutching his ankle. As the crowd laughs and cheers a team of medical personnel rush to the aid of the fallen star. Cornelius is now being carried off into the backstage area, and it looks as though the match tonight between Dark Horse and Cornelius T. Rupert will be in jeopardy being postponed until a later date due to the injury sustained as a result of the shenanigans on display here tonight by this deplorable jerk, Cornelius T. Rupert...
Back to top Go down

Operation Killdeer pt.1
Page 1 of 1