Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making New Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Making New Friends Empty
PostSubject: Making New Friends   Making New Friends EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 am

The scene opens up in the hallways backstage in the arena. We see a worker moving some boxes and unpacking some equipment. He places a box on the ground and stands up revealing him to be the same worker who was seen speaking with JR Bonecrusher. A foot suddenly comes from off screen and smashes into the workers jaw. The worker flies against a large crate and crumples to the ground. The camera pans down to the worker laying on the ground moaning. A pair of legs enters the screen standing over the worker. The man is wearing jeans, large boots, and we can see a black coat hanging down. The man kneels down and enters the shot, revealing it to be Connoly.
-
Connoly: Oh my, looks like you took quite a spill there mate. You've got to be careful around here, it's a dangerous area backstage. You know, I saw you talking to JR Bonecrusher after his match last week. Yeah, I'd recognize that face anywhere.
-
Connoly tilts the workers head slightly as he lets out a moan of pain.
-
Connoly: Well, I mean it was a little less swollen and bloody then, but it was definitely you. Such a role model that JR, taking the time to speak with a low life scum such as yourself. You both seemed pretty confident that Ol' Bonecrusher was going to have no problem putting me away tonight. Bet you were looking forward to watching that match, yeah? That's a shame, judging from the way that eye has swollen up doesn't look like you'll be watching anything. Really its better that way, I'd hate for you to see your hero get embarrassed in that ring, because that's exactly whats going to happen. JR talked a pretty good game, but when he steps in that ring tonight with me...,
-
Connoly smiles and pats on the WWF World Heavyweight Title draped over his shoulder.
-
Connoly: The WWF World Heavyweight Champion. Well, let's just say he'll be lucky to look as good as you do right now when I get done with him. Well mate, I really need to get going, have a match to get to, you have yourself a good night.
-
Connoly smiles broadly and slaps the man on the back hard and then stands up and walks off. The worker groans and winces in pain as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down

Making New Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: