Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celebration gone wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Celebration gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Celebration gone wrong   Celebration gone wrong EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:28 pm

The camera starts to roll as The Legend and several police officers and other people of The Legend's "crew" are being seen in the background enjoying some Jack Daniels after The Legend's first win in WWF. Several bottles can be seen on the floor as a Interviewer can be seen trying to make his way toward The Legend. The camera zooms in to The Legend who can be chugging down a bottle of Jack Daniels as the interview starts to talk.
-
Interviewer: It seems that your enjoying yourself after your win against Blake Hamilton which makes it your first win here in WWF. How do you feel about your first win and about your upcoming match against Distor later tonight?
-
The Legend: I feel so (censored) amazing right now that I am throwing a little party with some of my friends so that we can all express how I feel. Wait since when was I scheduled to face Distor? Noone mentioned or told me this!
-
There is a pause in the room and the room stays quiet.
-
Interviewer: You were told this last week after you won your match. Don't you remember? They even sent you a e-mail telling you about this.
-
The Legend: Well I am in no condition to face Distor though tonight. If you haven't noticed I may have taken a couple sips of whiskey and I am with my friends.
-
The Legend turns around as the police officers and Legend's crew start to pack up and leave.
The Legend: Where you guys going? The party isn't over yet.
-
Officer Sanchez: Don't work Legend were just going to finish this party somewhere else. It seems that you have to concentrate on your match against Distor. You'll need it to since I heard that the guy is a wrestling machine. Try not to get to beat up Legend. Cya around!
-
Rusty James: Lates Legend. Hey Sanchez where you going with my whiskey!
-
All the people start to rush out the door as The Legend starts to look around his locker room as it is a complete mess and the Interviewer starts to talk.
-
Interviewer: Well Legend all i can say is that i wish you luck against your match against Distor. Now i'll let you go so you can um tidy up a bit and get ready for your match... (whispers) Dumbass..
-
The Legend: Wait what you call me?
-
Interviewer starts to walk away as The Legend rushes him from behind and tackles him to the ground. The camera fades off with The Legend pounding on the Interviewer.
Back to top Go down

Celebration gone wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: