Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF Uncensored

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

WWF Uncensored  Empty
PostSubject: WWF Uncensored    WWF Uncensored  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:58 am

Tonight on this version of WWF Uncensored my guest tonight has traveled many roads been all over the world been in all types of matches and has been in the wrestling business so long that even he cant remember how long he has been wrestling. He has been a teacher of the sport of wrestling and mentor to a lot of the great's that have climbed through the ropes his passion for the sport and commitment leaves no doubt that he is a true legend of the sport of wrestling ladies and gentleman please help me welcome to WWF Uncensored non other then JR Bonecrusher

JR: Thank you Jeff for that warm welcome

Jeff Buchanon Thank you JR for taking time to come here tonight as I said in the intro that you have traveled all over the globe promoting and teaching professional wrestling

JR Yes Jeff its been one hell of a ride for sure I was giving the chance to get into the sport as a young man and trained with legends back in the day I studied their moves and abilities and some of it I put into my own ability and transformed myself into being the best I could ever be in the business

Jeff Buchanon So JR could you give us a small run down of all the places you have been

JR Well Jeff when I finally got my shot in the business I started out jobbing in a local federation that had been around for a couple of years and helping push the already established wrestlers into greatness then started getting better and better into the business. Then started getting my own chances to go for titles and try and be the leader of that federation then my contract ran out and I packed my bags. Went looking for work sometimes running into having to prove myself all over in other federations then I hooked up with a federation that gave JR the best chance he could ever get they allowed me to build myself up and pretty much gave me an open book to make myself into who I am today.

Jeff Buchanon So Jr you have held many titles both single and tag titles all over the globe also care to share just how many titles you have held

JR well Jeff once again you know your history yes I have held world titles tag titles just about every title one could phantom JR has held them I have a lot of people to thank for giving me the chance to prove myself and one of the main ones I would have to thank is A former GM and Tag partner of mine and that is Stone Cold Gary Barnes Together we ruled his former Federation of NICW building my rep that I still carry today

Jeff Buchanon Some say that your a very ego maniac how do you respond to that
JR laughs well yes Jeff I am a ego maniac because in this business if you don’t believe in yourself then your losing half the battle of this business its a hard business to make a impact in so carrying a nice chip on your shoulder helps

Jeff Buchanon So JR what brings you to WWF Wasteland

JR Well the way that I see this is I feel that Wasteland was a perfect change for me being that my old federation closed so when the GM of Wasteland offered me a contract I couldn't refuse such a generous offer so I came here and low and behold I run into one of my former students Era Dynamics she I would have to say was my best student of the game

Jeff Buchanon Yes Jr she was a guest here on WWF Uncensored last week and she had many good things to say about you how do you feel about her

JR well Jeff that’s pretty simple to answer I loved teaching Era the game of professional wrestling she was a quick learner and excelled in the sport and we had one hell of a match at the last PPV there is many good wrestlers here in WWF Wasteland and I look forward to facing anyone I want to hold titles just like the next guy or women its just a matter of proving to the powers that be that I am worthy of getting the chances for them titles I myself know that I am but in this business you are always proving yourself so that you don’t lose a step in the game

Jeff Buchanon Lately you seemed to have set your sights on the Master of violence champion White Trash can you explain why

JR That’s pretty simple to explain he issued a open challenge to anyone that wanted a Fight well I know that I can beat him so I accepted the challenge Sometimes you have to poke the bear just to rattle their cage and shake things up a bit

Jeff Buchanon You have a match coming up with the World champion how do you see that match

JR That’s answer is simple I see me beating the world champion also proving to anyone in the back that JR is true to his word and will show the powers that be that JR is in the running for any Title shot that they want to throw my way

Jeff buchanon Thank you JR for sitting down with me

JR Your welcome Jeff thank you for having me here on WWF uncensored

Jeff Buchanon There you have it an insight into JR Bonecrusher I thank him for taking the time to visit us here in WWF Uncensored the man is truly a myth a man and a legend This is Jeff Buchanon for WWF Uncensored thank you for tuning in and have a nice Day.
If you want more WWF then stay tuned for the first Wasteland wrestling

Last edited by Jr bonecrusher on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

WWF Uncensored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF Uncensored    WWF Uncensored  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:11 am

Good work JR you nailed it man! It's only fitting that you would talk about championships of the past with your upcomming match with Trash, you even included your beef with him, it's just what I wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

WWF Uncensored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF Uncensored    WWF Uncensored  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 pm

A wrestler who has an ego? Say it ain't so! lol. Really well written and like how you speak of your history with Era, really bringing it all together. Fantastic work.
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

WWF Uncensored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF Uncensored    WWF Uncensored  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:48 am

indeed, and this is how it must.
manny people know each'other from feds before and even in this fed we all work as a team what level each character up to the limits without being selfish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWF Uncensored  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF Uncensored    WWF Uncensored  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF Uncensored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: