Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Maniac!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

The Maniac! Empty
PostSubject: The Maniac!   The Maniac! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm

[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/17487996/76]The Maniac! Efgbf10
Here's me a few years ago... I was bored haha

Name: Daniel

Bio: I was born in 93' and I've been a thug since then! haha. When I was baby I had a lot of problems and illnesses, I almost died quite a few times, when my mom tells me about all that I went through I can't believe that I survived it all and am still alive. Whenever life gets hard and I feel week, I always try and think about that to remember how strong I am and how lucky I am to be alive, unfortunately I still have my moments where I take it all for granted and I think I have it a lot worse than I actually do. I like to see myself as an open book type of person, I am willing to talk to anyone about anything except for politics and religion, cause thats just a mess waiting to happen. I believe that it's possible for the world to be at peace and for everyone to like everyone else. There are soo many things out there you're bound to find things in common with someone, I've learned in my life that a lot of the people I hated or had problems with ended up being really great people. Another thing I always try and remember is that nothing will ever stay the same so if things in life are heard just know it wont be there forever because you cant run from change. So yeah that's about all I can think of, if you want to talk you're more than welcome to PM me or holler at me in twg, I practically live there haha.

Favorite movies and music: Breakfast Club, Fight Club, Pump Up The Volume, Superbad, Tropic Thunder
I was exposed to a lot of music when I was younger so I learned tp have a wide variety of tastes in music, I will listen to pretty much any genre but I prefer not to listen to Country or religious stuff, I have many favorite artist but I dont want to list them so I'll just name a few. Tupac, Eminem, Red hot Chilli Peppers, Macklemore, Lil Wayne (his older stuff not his recent crap).

Hobbies: Writing, playing videogames.

Likes: I have 3 loves in my life, music, wrestling, and girls. Yeah I know they're not likes, so what!?

Dislikes: Dumbasses, jerks, people who are arrogant, guys that get all the girls, and people who have everything handed to them without having any real hardship ie Paris Hilton Razz

Dreams: My ultimate dream is to make it in the music industry as a performer, I lean more towards rap but I dont like to call myself a rapper because labels just hold you back. The goal is to do at least 6 professional albums and then hopefully I will have thos edone by the time I'm 30. After that I'd like to take some time away and focus on producing televison shows that have been written by me. I have 1 about kids in High school and it follows them from Freshman year to Senior year, and the other is a show about a talent agency and that one will be all drama. If I can I'd love to venture into making movies. After I've done all that I'd like to return to music and do a few more albums as well as bring up some young talents. So yeah, big dreams haha.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

The Maniac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maniac!   The Maniac! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 am

Good stuff, D-man.

I like the idea of having a real life section on the forum. I alwasy enjoy finding out about the people behind the wrestlers!
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
The Fist
The Fist

The Maniac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maniac!   The Maniac! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:43 am

D-Maniac wrote:
[img]Dislikes: Dumbasses, jerks, people who are arrogant, guys that get all the girls, and people who have everything handed to them without having any real hardship ie Paris Hilton Razz

That's depressing... People who are arrogant are the most amusing to crush into dust.
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

The Maniac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maniac!   The Maniac! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Thanks Trashy! I've wanted to do this for a while to make the fed seem much more relaxed and with the contest and new fed system I figured it'd be a perfect time to do it.

Snaps: I can only crush down weak people, I'm not a pro like you I can't take down the top dogs :'( And it's nice to see you still come around, now I'm just wondering when we'll get to see your bright and shining face with a beautiful bio Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
The Fist
The Fist

The Maniac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maniac!   The Maniac! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 am

You have a higher likelihood of catching a pair of unicorns doing it in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Maniac! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maniac!   The Maniac! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maniac!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Community Center :: Introduction-
Jump to: