Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names? Empty
PostSubject: Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names?   Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm

I'll think about the picture later. (EDIT: You know what? I have this picture on twitter and there are not nearly as many people here, why not?)

Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names? 22365111

Name: John

Bio: Recent graduate of a Civil Engineering undergrad program.

Favorite movies and music:
Thrillers, sci-fi, comedies(even rom-coms), and a decent number of kid movies.
Music. I have been called a hipster by more than one person. I listen to a pretty wide range. Some pop, offshoots of rock, folk, lot of indie stuff,

Hobbies: TWG(pretty much just the feds & rping), tv, cooking, did improv and scripted theatre at school, would say chilling with friends but I just moved and havent had a chance to meet people yet. Also want ot buy a guitar and continue to learn when I have money... so probably never.

Likes: Food, tv, RPG & Adventure games(trying to stay away from mmorpgs), listening to music & going to shows
Dislikes: Not having electricity (heat is pretty important), seafood, when I don't like something I seriously hate it.

Dreams: Well this one time, I had a dream that I was ripped from my physical body and I had no physical form, but pretty much everything else was the same. I could hold on to stuff, but I could also pass through walls. If I went through a wall I dropped everything else I was holding. N one could sense me not matter what I did. It sucked.

EDIT: (fine). I'd really like to move to either Chicago or New York City and pursue a serious improv career. IT has also always been a dream of mine to end up on Saturday Night Live.

Last edited by Blake Hamilton on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names?   Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

lol, you're not supposed to talk about that kind of dream!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names?   Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh, I knew that going into it.

I'm a rebel like that.
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names?   Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 pm

You're such a thug Blake!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names?   Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh no. Are we going to start calling eachother by our real names?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Community Center :: Introduction-
Jump to: