Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It ain't over till I say its over!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

It ain't over till I say its over! Empty
PostSubject: It ain't over till I say its over!   It ain't over till I say its over! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 am

*After my match with AJ*

Anthony gets up and quickly stumbles to the ropes as the referee raises his hand in victory and the fans boo furiously.

Anthony asks for a mic and receives one shortly after and raises it up to his lips.

Anthony Lee: I would just like to address something that has played on mind since last season.....*breathes heavily into the mic*

The crowd begin to chant 'you suck'

Anthony Lee: At last seasons PPV extravaganza, all the fans of WWF witnessed me lose to Nathan Payne!

The crowd erupt in cheers and Anthony breathes in deep again.

Anthony Lee: It must have been horrible to watch for all the fans who had to torture their eyes watching Nathan beat me but unbeknownst to all of you, I had been battling a severe ankle injury that I suffered during training which significantly held me back from performing to the full of my abilities.

The crowd boo heavily at Anthony.

Anthony Lee: I know you're all upset but I have some good news! I am back, and I am back better than ever. And if we don't count the last match I had with Nathan Payne, then the score between Nate and I are one to one. So what do you say Nate, want a rubber match?.....Coward!

Anthony pushes himself off the ropes and stumbles into the middle of the ring as he waites for Nathan's arrival....
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: It ain't over till I say its over!   It ain't over till I say its over! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 am

VOICE from backstage.

Nathan: "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

Nathan appears at the titan tron walking down straight to the ring as crowd erupts into cheers.

Nathan: "Someone who has been acting like a COWARD since he joined this roster is calling me a Coward? Oh Boy!"

Nathan chuckles while the crowd is booing at Anthony.

Nathan: "and look.... You still have not stopped being Coward by making excuses like injuries and all.. come on Anthony! grow up! You pretty well know that I had just recovered from my injury after 'The Block Party' but I still fought you and never complained about my injury. But, You know what? Its not you who is complaining... its the coward inside YOU!"

The chants of COWARD! are constantly heard from the crowd......
Nathan raises his hands towards the crowd asking them to stop.

Nathan: "Well, enough of the talking now! Let's get straight to the point. I can see that the Brawl between you and me isn't going anywhere still.. So, let's sort this out time! You want a match? I am up for it!"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: It ain't over till I say its over!   It ain't over till I say its over! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Nicely done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It ain't over till I say its over!   It ain't over till I say its over! Empty

Back to top Go down

It ain't over till I say its over!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: