Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruler of the Hell Match Overview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Ruler of the Hell Match Overview Empty
PostSubject: Ruler of the Hell Match Overview   Ruler of the Hell Match Overview EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Iron Maiden: WE have very special quest here with us, his name is Felix Ralphson, he is the constructor and manager of the structure called Ruler of the Hell Match. Please give out our warm Wasteland welcome to Mr. Ralphson!

Paranormal: Welcome to Wasteland Wrestling Federation sir, we're hoping you'd give us some insights on what we should expect from first-ever Ruler of Hell match here tonight on Wasteland's third PPV.

Felix Ralphson: Thank you. It's very nice to be here, it's rather an honor to be in charge working on Maniacally designed match. It wasn't easy. We had to construct it so that it would not kill anyone involved and still manage to make sure the ramifications of the match would be that it will hurt you, not the match will hurt you but doing something, anything at all will hurt you. It has aspects of all ladder, inferno, and Steel cage into one single competition. To win the match you would have to carry extra tall ladder all the way out of 3 walls around the wrestling ring back into the ring, and held it in the middle of the ring, so the winner can capture Shadowy crown branded "Ruler of The Hell". There are dangerous obstacles that stand in the way, first is each other who would try to fight to be the first to grab the ladder and be able to use it as weapon, second are the wall itself, it has objects that can hurt you or be able to be used by other wrestlers to inflict pain. First wall has steel rods, second wall has fire basket latched to the rotten walls at 3 locations each sides so there are 12 different places where you can burn yourself if you go over from inside or trying to get inside from out.

Paranormal: Very brutal, do you feel shivers from building such dangerous designs which can sheds off wrestlers' flesh and burn them altogether?

Felix Ralphson: I already had goosebumps when I signed the contract enabling me to be in charge and to build the place. I just never feel more afraid than ever in my life when I completed the designs and approved it to be used tonight. It is quite deathtrap on it's own. But to use it as a real competition is terrifying I wanted to piss my pant just to feel less afraid. I hesitated at adding barbed wire at the edge of third wall because it could potentially take off one person's limbs at riskiest time. I can see AJ Wacko's idea of using rotten wooden wall instead of steel or tough objects was ingenious... people could punch their way thru, inflicting some damage on their bodies, but it can be easily done from outside into inside, than vice-versa because I had screws in place leading to outside. It will be difficult to break thru walls to outside when screws will remains stuck but if done from outside, then screws would likely fall out along with rotten wooden wall enabling easier passage.

Iron Maiden: Would you think anybody who want to undertake this tremendous task had intelligence lower than average person? This structure displays everything unsafe and harmful enough to shed years off the competitors!

Felix Ralphson: I'm afraid that it would take really smart competitors to survive the ordeal, but you may be right nobody's in own right mind who dares to embrace such destructive ritual just to prove their worth. If this title "Ruler of Hell" can be only held over this type of match then most certainly a person who tried to engage in this match less than a year will never be able to wrestle ever again, once pers year is one only is enough to cripple loser for a year before he can wrestle again!

Paranormal: Nasty! What's the difference betwen Hell in a Cell and Ruler of Hell? And Similarities?

Felix Ralphson: I'm no wrestler but I'm longtime fan of wrestling and I love WWF!

*helds fist high up, audience shouts*

Felix Ralphson: Both of them has tendencies of Hell that's for sure. Hell in a Cell requires you to pulverize your opponent so you can pin him once and for all. But Ruler of Hell, you need to capture the Shadowy Crown. Usage of ladder can be rather treacherous, especially if your opponent manages to push you off ladder, you would fall back into walls and trapped yourself. However, the crown is hoisted really high up, so you might have time to climb wall and jump on ladder before your opponent reaches the crown. You'd never be able to climb up, climb down, then push the ladder just in nick of time to prevent your opponent from reaching the crown. That's why it's important to beat your opponent and trap them outside of the ring then you can carry the ladder back into the ring and capture the title Ruler of Hell. I think Hell in a Cell has more potentially weapons than this match does, and I still expected Ruler of Hell to be far more challenging than HiaC.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the Hell Match Overview   Ruler of the Hell Match Overview EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!! Wacko sell this idea to either WWE or TNA NOWWWW! Ingenious and brutal. Beautiful and deadly. True maniacal poetry. Now... who would be insane enough to take your challenge?
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the Hell Match Overview   Ruler of the Hell Match Overview EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:56 am

i will fight in it and automatic then give my lost one title up , maybe a idea to place a opponent who don't rp or is active in the fed so you can write him out with a big kick after the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the Hell Match Overview   Ruler of the Hell Match Overview Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruler of the Hell Match Overview
Page 1 of 1