Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Still Champion Empty
PostSubject: Still Champion   Still Champion EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 am

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupt over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and his usual long black leather coat. The WWF World Heavyweight Championship is around his waist The crowd erupts in boos; Connoly smiles and holds his arms out to his side and leans his head back as the boo's get louder and louder. Connoly scans the crowd with a scowl before he starts to make his way down the ramp. He shouts insults at the crowd as they boo. One fan is screaming insults and taunts, Connoly pauses and looks at the man, Connoly then charges the man. The man puts his arms over his face and cowers, Connoly stops with in inches of the man and then starts to laugh as he continues down the ramp and then climbs into the ring.

Connoly: What a lovely welcome for your Champion you maggots. I see a lot of signs in this arena tonight. We've got a sea of signs for ol' Blakey, quite a few for The Legend, I even see a few out there for AJ. How very adorable, you all seem so positive that your man is going to win tonight. Well, unfortunately, only one of them can walk out the winner, and its not going to be any of those worthless scum bags.

The crowd starts to boo at Connoly's words.

Connoly: Lets start with The Legend, because he is the least likely to win. I actually heard his interview earlier, his strategy is apparently hoping that AJ and myself will go after Blakey while he just sits there and waits until we tire ourselves out and then he moves in for the kill.

Connoly laughs and shakes his head.

Connoly: The ignorance of the statement proves why you are going to loose this match Legend. You call yourself Legend, but you are utterly clueless. I've been doing this for over 30 years, do you think I'm actually going to ignore one of my opponents in a title match? Do you really think I would overlook you. Hell Legend, I actually planned on going after you first, and this shows you exactly why. You are a rookie, you're green, and you think you are going to walk out of this arena the winner. You're delusional, you don't even deserve to be in this match, you have not done one thing to imply you have any business being in the ring with me, or Blake and AJ for that matter. You haven't got a chance Legend, if you were smart, you'd bow out now and avoid the embarrassment, because after tonight, trust me, you will never get another title shot.

Connoly: Then we have AJ Wacko, another man who doesn't deserve to be in this match. A man who, if not for me, would not be in this match. A man who was mid card talent at best, until I plucked him from his hole and placed him in the main event. I gave him a chance he never would have gotten otherwise, and he turns on me!!!

Connoly pauses and an evil smile crawls across his face.

Connoly: The one smart thing AJ has done. Let's be honest, if he hadn't done it to me I would have done it to him. Our usefulness to each other expired the minute our tag match ended. However, that one smart move does not change the fact that AJ is no contender for this title. He merely rode my coat tails to this match. That actually sums it up for both Legend and AJ, riding coattails.

Connoly walks over to the ropes and leans back against them slightly.

Connoly: Which brings me to Blake Hamilton.

The crowd erupts in cheers. Connoly pauses and glares as his eyes scan the crowd.

Connoly: Blake, a man who, believe it or not, I actually believe does belong in this match. The man who's coat tails Legend latched onto and rode all the way to the main event. Blake has taken to calling me a coward, and a has been. Now Blake is trying to show every one his darker side, apparently that is going to give him the edge he needs to win this match. Well lets get some things straight Blake, I'm the furthest thing from a coward. I am the one man in this federation who has taken you to the limit, I'm the one man in this federation that scares you Blake. Face it, you know I'm better than you, you know when you won the WWF World Championship you got lucky. You know it and that's why you call me a coward, that's why you constantly remind everyone that you broke my undefeated streak with that fluke win. Well, that argument is pretty mute now isn't it Blake, because that is the only loss I've had in WWF, you can't say the same can you?

Connoly chuckles to himself and continues.

Connoly: As for your dark-side that your trying to show everyone. Well, your darkest side is sun shine and unicorns to my dark side Blake. Now if you want to test that, you can test that, but it will not end well for you my friend. So bring your dark side Blake, bring everything you got, and bring AJ and the rookie with you. All three of you bring everything you've got, bring your A-game! When all is said and done, 3 men will be laying broken in the ring!

Connoly takes the WWF World Championship belt off and holds it above his head.

Connoly: And this man, will walk out STILL the WWF World Champion!!

Connoly leans his head back as the crowd starts screaming insults, booing, and throwing garbage in the ring. Connoly then tosses the WWF Belt over his shoulder and exits the ring smiling. He makes his way up the ramp showered with insults and then disappears back stage.
Back to top Go down

Still Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Pay Per Views :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: