Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Shadow.. come the blue beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

In the Shadow.. come the blue beast Empty
PostSubject: In the Shadow.. come the blue beast   In the Shadow.. come the blue beast EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 pm

The titantron plays AJ Wacko's clips were showing his achievements, his failures, his insane moments, the titantron changes to a black screen.

In the dark, pitch black... there comes a twilight slowly becoming stronger every second until a shadowy figure emerges under the light.

Shadowy figure: The buildings crumbled...

A loud bang rings out

Shadowy figure: Disease spreads all over like plague of frogs...

Clattering sounds

Shadowy figure: pride shattered...

Thunder claps

Shadowy figure: This is my life.. my story.. my... name is AJ WACKO!!

AJ Wacko shows his face under the light as he looks up to light, the camera zooms slowly

AJ Wacko: I was tremendously underrated back in NLW... I made up for it... then here in the Wasteland.. I was considered overrated... the only thing I can do to make up for this defunct of power ranking is to... Demolish my three opponents in the Fatal Four Way down in the ring.. showing special live at Slaughterhouse... But before I speak about the match...

rumbling sounds rings across the arena

AJ Wacko: What I'm here for is to talk about is what occurred between me and Connoly in a tag team against Blake and The Legend...

The clips roll

AJ Wacko jumps onto his opponent with his feet held together
and hits his face with a light Dropsault!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that Blake Hamilton has fallen out of the ring!!!!

AJ Wacko grabs one of his rival's arms while he's laying belly on the ground
squeezing him with his weight and twists that arm unnaturally closing it in a powerful Fujiwara Armbar!!
AJ Wacko keeps his excruciating submission hold
AJ Wacko keeps his excruciating submission hold
BLAKE HAMILTON IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

Legend crawls around trying to find Blakes hand to tag in. AJ Wacko mocks the crowd as they boo him. He laughs as he walks over to the disoriented Legend. AJ grabs Legends bloody head and pulls him up, suddently AJ snaps his head and nails Legend with a headbutt. Legend falls to the ground. AJ puts a foot on his chest and orders the ref to count it.

Blake runs in and knocks AJ off of Legend, Blake strikes away at AJ as the crowd cheers. Connoly comes in and attacks Blake from behind, Blake turns his attention to Connoly as AJ goes back to Legend. Blake and Connoly strike it out in the corner, AJ mounts Legend and begins pounding on his face.

Blake comes in and clotheslines them both from behind. He strikes Connoly then AJ, then Connoly again. AJ kicks Blake in the groin and he falls to the ground. AJ and Connoly grab Blake by the throat and lift him up, they raise him to the sky and thenbring him down in a Chokeslam. They push Blake out of the ring and AJ goes for the pin.

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners, the team of AJ Wacko and the WWF World Champion Connoly!

Connoly and AJ's hands are raised as AJ's music plays. Connoly goes to the timekeeper and grabs his title.

Connoly raises the belt in the air, AJ turns his attention to the belt, he then gets an angry look on his face. Connoly doesn't notice. AJ grabs Connoly and turns him towards him, he then steps forward and clotheslines Connoly to the mat.

In slow motion show--

AJ viciosuly stomps the hell out of Connoly before throwing him out of the ring. AJ grabs the belt and raises in into the air.

AJ Wacko: That was a painful scenario to watch... Blake Hamilton has beaten me more than handful times and I could not break his arm to pay back for those times he had defeated me by flukes... Then Legend thought he could take out the likes of me.. and Connoly who is currently WWF champion, but I promise you will not be for long... The Legend is Legendary at being stupid..

AJ Wacko take a short serious glare at the camera.

AJ Wacko: And finally... I severely injured Connoly... the moment that I did that... our alliance was over. There will be no more AJ Wacko and Connoly... not now, not again, once before in tag team match... for future reference it's only one and last one. Ever. Connoly may be cleared to compete for the match tonight, after tonight's match Connoly, The Legend, and Blake Hamilton, definitely won't be cleared. I'm tired of being "overrated", I want what's mine... The Title that say I'm the best in the world, it doesn't take a sane person to become the very best, it takes a seriously obsessed winner to do that... Dan Gable... 4 times NCAA All-American was obsessed about his sister's raper... Deathstar was scarred after his federation burned down and found out it was D-maniac who did it... and now where's D-maniac? You tell me, I say be quiet about it you know nothing about it! Howard Hughes, who created the pivotal point for industry and government conspiracy in history.

AJ Wacko picks up his gold scepter.

AJ Wacko: I'm not sure how the heck this happened but..

AJ Wacko rips off the head of scepter leaving it golden pipe

AJ wacko: I would love to use it, possibly even before the match begins... for those of you who dare to cross my path.. good luck and god... he don't give a damn about you, if he did I wouldn't even be born. I can't wait to be crowned Wasteland Wrestling Federation Champion!! I'm worth every ounce I put my body on line. And you fans will appreciate me for once...
Back to top Go down

In the Shadow.. come the blue beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Pay Per Views :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: