Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend's Rebel Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

The Legend's Rebel Side Empty
PostSubject: The Legend's Rebel Side   The Legend's Rebel Side EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 am

The camera starts to slowly fade in to the scene where The Legend can be seen holding a wooden baseball bat on his hand as he heads toward Connoly's locker room. The Legend knocks at the door as he hears no answer and pulls out his switch blade as he picks the lock open. The Legend notices the locker room neat and organize as he chuckles a little.
-
The Legend: Well before our tag-team match begins I think I shall give Connoly a favor and redecorate his room. Yea that should really put a smile on his face after he loses to Blake and Me.
-
The Legend starts to swing away as objects in the locker room start to break. The Legend starts to swing with full force at Connoly's locker as it starts to begin to crush in the outside causing it to be jam. Legend throws the baseball bat at the television as the screen breaks. The camera zooms out of the locker room a little bit as it can be seen completely destroyed as The Legend pulls out a ciggarette and begins to smoke a little as he walks out of the locker room. Before Legend completely closes the door he starts to remember something.
-
The Legend: Oh yea I forgot something. This should cause a little tension between Connoly and Aj Wacko.
-
The Legend grabs a wristband from his pocket as he throws it to the floor. The camera zooms in to the wristband as Aj Wackos name can be seen on it. As The Legend is about to head out Aj Wacko is spot in the corner as The Legend and Aj confront each other.
-
The Legend: So your the guy who decided to help out Connoly last week by attacking me from behind. (Chuckles) If I were you I would start watching my back from now on because you messed with the wrong guy.
-
Both men stare each other down as The Legend smiles a little.
-
The Legend: Good luck in our match.
-
The Legend bumps Aj Wacko as the camera fades off.

(Edit if needed)
Back to top Go down

The Legend's Rebel Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: