Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your New Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Your New Champion Empty
PostSubject: Your New Champion   Your New Champion EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 pm

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupt over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, black t-shirt, and a long black leather coat, and the WWF World Heavyweight Championship is draped over his shoulder. The crowd erupts in boos; the arena fills with the deafening sound of boos and chants of "you suck" and "traitor". Connoly looks across the arena and then smiles broadly, he pulls the WWF World Title off his shoulder and hold it above his head as the boos get even louder. Connoly smirks as he walks down the ramp and then slides into the ring. He walks to the center of the ring, stretches his arms out to his side and leans his head back as the crowd seems to get even more enraged.

Connoly: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome YOUR WWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Connoly smiles as the crowd begins to throw garbage into the ring and curse Connoly.

Connoly: Boo all you want you pukes, won't change a thing. Won't change the fact that this title is finally where it belongs, around my waist. I told all of you that Blake's title reign was a fluke, that he got lucky when he beat me for the championship, and at the PPV, I proved it. I told Blake and all of you that he would be left lying bloody and broken after our match, AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! As a matter of fact, that rich punk is probably still unconscious in a hospital bed somewhere. You see, ever since I got here, you ignorant fans, and all of those jokes in the locker room, treated me like a has been, like some joke who had no right to be here. Even though I was undefeated, even though I am a legend in this business, even though i have won more titles then half these wannabe's will even see in a lifetime, I was still disrespected every week. Then Deathstar came to me with a proposition....,

The crowd erupts in boos again at the mention of Deathstar. Connoly smiles as he continues to speak.

Connoly: You see Deathstar could see that Blake didn't deserve the belt around his waist, and he also saw that I was far from washed up. So Deathstar and I had a little chat, and I realized what I needed was some allies, Blake clearly had D Maniac and who knows who else in his pocket, so it was time to strengthen my hand. So with that, I took Deathstar up on his offer, and the rest they say is history. I took what was rightfully mine, and put an end to Blake once and for all.

Connoly: But then D Maniac decided to try and take it away from me. Take away the title I won fair and square. That was a last man standing match, there are no disqualifications in a last man standing, and nothing I did was against the rules. I just stacked the deck before Blake had a chance to do it himself. D Maniac couldn’t except that though, he had to stroll out here on his little power trip and try to TAKE this belt away from ME!

Connoly chuckles to himself and continues.

Connoly: Well, that was the last mistake you'll ever make D, that's the last time you'll EVER try to take something away from me. As soon as D Maniac tried to flaunt his power, I showed him what real power was, and in one night I took away D Maniacs WWF WORLD TITLE, HIS DIGNITY, AND HIS FEDERATION!!!

The crowd goes into an uproar screaming and booing and hurling anything they can find into the ring. Connoly smirks as he is showered with debris.

Connoly: Boo all you want you inbred hicks. It doesn't change a thing. D Maniac is gone, and WWF is under new management.

Connoly smiles as he drops the mic and rolls out of the ring. Connoly makes his way up the ramp and then disappears backstage.

Back to top Go down

Your New Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: