Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking it to the extreme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

Taking it to the extreme Empty
PostSubject: Taking it to the extreme   Taking it to the extreme EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:29 pm

-after the match
El Primero looks around the arena and then down at Alistair Grey

El Primero: Look at you, you pathetic weasel. Living in another time, well its time to wake you up to your senses and keep you up to present time. Boys, come on out here and bring out the big guns.

El Primero's accomplices come out with various weapons

Iron Maiden: Oh come on! Is this really necessary?

El Primero: Now let's see how much pain this knight can take.

Accomplice 1 hits Alistair Grey with a chair on the back. The fans seem to feel the impact of the shot.They allow Alistair grey to stand up, then Accomplice 2 hits him across the face with a bat.

Paranormal: The man is bleeding across the ring. Come on, we need it clean for the other matches.

Iron Maiden: Don't you care about the man's safety? You're over here worrying about how clean the ring is!

Paranormal: To be honest, I'm actually enjoying... wait what is El Primero grabbing from under the ring?

El Primero is seen grabbing a ladder from under the ring. As his accomplices hold Alistair Grey, El Primero reenters the ring with the ladder

El Primero: Let me tell everyone here why the ladder makes the best weapon, for the best wrestler. For one, it can destroy a man's face if you try hard enough.

El Primero hits Alistair grey across the face with the tip of the ladder. Alistair Grey plummets to the floor

Iron Maiden: Somebody stop this! This is insanity

El Primero: It can also be used to crush a human into two, if wanted.

The accomplices put Alistair in between the ladder legs, then run and kick the ladder into his ribs

Paranormal: Did you hear that impact?! It sounded like he broke a couple of bones there.

Iron Maiden:How can you be enjoying this?

Paranormal: I haven't seen somebody get beat up this bad in a long time, so let me be.

El Primero positions the ladder standing up and climbs to the very top.

El Primero: You can also use is to make it seem like you took the life out of someone.

El Primero performs a Moonsault off the ladder onto Alistair Grey.

Iron Maiden: The impact on that Moonsault!

Paranormal: I don't think this guy is going to be wrestling for a while.

El Primero and his accomplices leave the ring. The fans begin to boo loudly.

El Primero: Only know that the best wrestler has to leave his opponent in the worst condition possible.

El Primero goes backstage with his accomplices following

Iron Maiden: How could somebody do that to another human being. Somebody get the man some medical attention. I feel bad for the guy.

Paranormal: I feel bad for the person who has to clean up the mess El Primero and his minions made. Man, there's blood everywhere!

Iron Maiden: You sicken me.

Paranormal: I try my best.
Back to top Go down

Taking it to the extreme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: