Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fed chat is not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Fed chat is not working Empty
PostSubject: Fed chat is not working   Fed chat is not working EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm

The chat isn't working... I want to tell you that William eagle didn't want to let go of me. I told him now I feel trapped between two of you. I wonder what would you suggest me to do? He told me he promised me world title championship and would expect me to write a lots of rps for great contract... I do want to be here but I like how awesome William was to me, even when I told him I want to leave. He's like, pleaseeeee stay with huge puppyeyes
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Fed chat is not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed chat is not working   Fed chat is not working EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:22 am

I know how you feel man I was like that with Freakshow when people found out he was my alt I had a bunch of good offers to choose from, but what I learned from that was it's not that bad, you sign a contract your with a fed for a season and if you dont like it than you give another fed a shot. I feel bad that were doing this to Will he PM'd me upset about it all, I didn't want it to work out like this I like Will, but unfortunately he signed a lot of guys that I have contact with and he's paying the price. I see you've left his fed and I have sent you a contract, but your more than welcome to go back to him, if you dont think it's right to jump ship than go back, I dont want to make things bad between us all. I hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

Fed chat is not working
Page 1 of 1