Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new era..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathstar
Admin
Admin
Deathstar

The new era.. Empty
PostSubject: The new era..   The new era.. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:28 pm

The camera turns on to show Deathstar sitting in his office...

Deathstar: It's about time an real man takes this federation to the top , and thats what I plan to do.
Now it's time I take this matter to the ring , and announce my special announcement ....Connoly before we go to the ring I want you to do me an favor , and find me Mr Vic Rattlehead.

Connoly: Yes sir ....

Deathstar: Now on to plan 1...

Camera fades to black then fades back on to show Deathstar walking toward the ring....

Connoly: Deathstar Vic said he will meet you in the ring...

Deathstar: Ok well that's were I'am heading right now.
It's time Connoly that I make my announcement to these people , but will they be able to handle the truth...

Paranormal: What announcement is he talking about Maiden?

Iron Maiden: I have no clue , but we are about to find out.

Fireworks blast from the entrance ramp as Deathstar makes his way though the curtain , and step's out onto the arenas floor..

Paranormal: Looks like its time we find out whats going on here at WWF , and what announcement Mr Deathstar is about to address the fans....

Deathstar step's into the ring , and start's to speak.

Deathstar: Maniac! I'am sorry about what happen at the PPV , but you know as good as I do that you were driving this company to an burning grave , and that is something I can not handle.
You see people he had this company in the red ....Connoly show the people what I'am talking about.

Connoly points to the Titan tron , and on the titan tron it shows an graph...

Deathstar: You see by this graph it shows that this company wasn't making any money .
So I had no choice , but to take out the trash that was causeing this problem.
Now since the trash is out now we can get down to business , and tonight it starts in this ring.
Tonight in this ring many of the WWF superstars will perform , but for one member his time may come to an end....

Paranormal: What!!!!!!

Iron Maiden: I don't like the sound of this.....

Deathstar: Tonight Vic Rattlehead must show me that he belongs here , that he is an team player , and if you don't Vic then the hands of time will fall down on you....

Paranormal: Hands of time?

Iron Maiden: I have no clue....

Deathstar: Connoly I thought I told you to tell Vic to come to the ring....

Connoly: Boss I did....

At that time Vic's voice comes over the arenas speaker system...

Vic Rattlehead: You have no clue what you about to release Deathstar.
You do not want to go toe to toe with an legend.

Deathstar: An Legend! Vic before this night is though you will become my janitor.

Vic Rattlehead: We shall see , but for now I leave you with this message Deathstar , Only the choosen can walk behind the bush ....

Deathstar: What!!!! are you talking about Vic?

Vic Rattlehead: Only the choosen.HaHaHaHa.

Deathstar grabs Connoly , and they begin to make there way backstage.....

Paranormal: Fans at home we are as confused as you are , but now its time we get back to the ring with more action.

note: Please put near top.

Back to top Go down

The new era..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: