Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Plan to be made (Note: title refers to which ever one I'm put to fight for)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

A Plan to be made (Note: title refers to which ever one I'm put to fight for) Empty
PostSubject: A Plan to be made (Note: title refers to which ever one I'm put to fight for)   A Plan to be made (Note: title refers to which ever one I'm put to fight for) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 pm

El Primero and his new posse of wrestlers are in his locker room playing a game of Texas Hold 'Em.

Accomplice 1: Say Primero, how come you are always winning at this game?

El Primero: Because the best never lose.

Accomplice 2: So how you gonna get the title, huh?

El Primero: You guys are starting to sound like the press. Geesh.

El Primero sneaks a couple of cards into his hands when nobody is looking.

El Primero: I'm all in.

Accomplice 3: Two can play at that game.. But really how you gonna pull it off. The guy is way better than you.

Accomplice 1 puts everything in as well. Accomplice 2 already lost everything.

El Primero: Rpyal Flush. Man you guys suck. Well at least you'll be able to help me in my plan to obtain the title.

Accomplice 2: Yeah, and what is it.

The three accomplices scoot forward to listen to El Primero's plan. The three instantly begin to smile.

Accomplice 1: But I thought the best never cheat.

El Primero: Nobody ever said that. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to get what you want. SO you guys in.

The three nod in agreement.

El Primero: Excellent then. After this is done, we'll go after all the titles and rule over WWF. Only the best deserve to be at the top and that's us.

El Primero and his accomplices open some beers and give a cheers to that. El Primero gets the feeling everything will work out perfectly.
Back to top Go down

A Plan to be made (Note: title refers to which ever one I'm put to fight for)
Page 1 of 1