Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

A New Face Empty
PostSubject: A New Face   A New Face EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm

A Mustang Mach 1 1973 can be seen in the backstage parking lot with a unknown figure standing next to the car. The unknown person can be seen wearing a black t-shirt tucked in his blue denim pants which are cuffed a little and black and white converse. The person reaches in his left pocket as he takes out a cigarette and puts it in his mouth. He grabs his lighter from his right pocket and lights up the cigarette as he starts to smoke. Cyopathic can be seen walking toward the unknown person as he starts to talk.
-
Cyopathic: Hey you must be the new guy The Legend. Just to let you know that we have a TagTeam Match coming up and I don't want to lose so you better put that out. I know your new around here but even you must knoq that ciggarettes make you slower and causes cancer.
-
Cyopathic waits for The Legend to toss out the ciggarette as The Legend makes no attempts to do so. Thr Legend sighs as he tosses the ciggarette out and heads backstage. Cyopathic follows The Legend.
-
The Legend: Why are you following me like a lost puppy? I don't need your help or anything so why don't you just beat it.
-
Cyopathic: I heard rumors about you Legend. Your a greaser who doesn't like to follow the rules or be told stuff. I'm just letting you know that is going to end now. You may not care about our match tonight but I do. I would like to have a winning streak and that's not going to happen if you don't change. I didn't want to Tag with you but its to late now so I'm going to follow you so you won't do anything crazy.
-
The Legend chuckles.
-
The Legend: Look Cyopathic let's just getting something straight between me and you. I don't need a lost puppy following me around where ever I choose to go. I do the things that I want to do and the way I want. If you can't accept then this team isn't going to function very well between us. Now let's go out and have some fun. Have you ever played chicken before?
-
Cyopathic: Chicken what's that? I guess we can go but we need to be back just in time for our match.
-
The Legend smiles as he and Cyopathic head back to the parking lot. The camera fades off.

(Finish part two later.)
Back to top Go down

A New Face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: