Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taste of glory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Taste of glory Empty
PostSubject: Taste of glory   Taste of glory EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:02 am

During Nathan Payne's title match

Nathan Payne makes the opponent lie on his belly, folds his legs and then sits on the opponent's legs
and stretches his hands executing Payne Lock

Iron Maiden: It appears as if Nathan has got the win here.

Paranormal: Just a few more seconds and we will be crowning a new champion!

Suddenly, what looks to be a fan in a hoodie, jumps over the barricade and quickly slides into the ring running towards Nathan Payne and swiftly kicks him in the skull!

The hooded figure reveals himself to be Anthony Lee

Iron Maiden: What could explain Anthony's actions of breaking up this great championship match?

Paranormal: Well, I wasn't really enjoying the match anyways, so thanks for keeping me awake Anthony!

Iron Maiden: Wait! It doesn't look like he's done either!

Anthony drags the heavily dazed Nathan Payne to his feet, jumps up at Nathan Payne and grabs his head with the bicep underneath the chin and slams his head to the mat executing a ULTIMATE Injection

Anthony exits the ring and begins walking up the ramp while Nathan Payne lays unconscious in the middle of the ring. White Trash slowly exits the ring with the title in hand and a puzzled look on his face.

Iron Maiden: What can we make from all this? We were enjoying a great championship match when Anthony Lee came in and interfered in the match.

Paranormal: And don't forget at the end when Anthony delivered a horrifying Injection to Nathan. The bottom line is White Trash is still champion and we'll have to wait until next season to see what transpires out of this and the intention behind the attack.

The camera showing Nathan Payne motionless to the doctors slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Taste of glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste of glory   Taste of glory EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:12 am

Boom! Thats my first post in the forum ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down

Taste of glory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Pay Per Views :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: