Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotten
Champion
Champion

The Rotten Empty
PostSubject: The Rotten   The Rotten EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 pm

*Static interrupts the feed and the view of the alley behind the arena comes in focus.The Rotten comes into scene with Bruiser Brody.*

The Rotten:The night is ours to take Brody,the weak are assembling to try and stop the inevitable.They think they can stop us from our total domination.The sheep are heading to the slaughter and don't realize what is in store for them.They throw Brain Shields in the devil's den tonight and sacrifice his soul to the void.To appease the Blood God I will need a stronger source then this.Shields,although a decent choice to throw away,is still not a strong enough subject.I want a more worthy subject, someone with a violent aggressive streak.I want someone that will put up a fight.

*Rotten looks at Brody*

The Rotten:Your match tonight is cap''n sick0 if I am correct.He will do.Defeat him tonight Brody and claim his soul for the Void.Make him suffer and break his will.Don't just win the match,break him in half.Do you understand what is expected of you?

Bruiser Brody:I understand what to do.I stomp his stinkin spine into the ground,I spill his blood unto the ground,I bounce his skull off of the ground!I am goin to make him wish he was never brought into this world!

*Brody starts pacing and wraps his chain around his fist.He starts hitting himself in the head*

Bruiser Brody:Like the good 'ole days when we terrorized the feds and put people on stretchers!We would light the tables on fire and put their limb bodies through them and leave them motionless on the mat!AAARRRHHHHH!!!!!!

*Brody runs towards the arena and busts through the back entrance*

The Rotten:The HateBred Hellhound has been unleashed unto this federation.Run for your worthless little lives because when he catches you the end has come.So it is said,My will shall be done.

*Feed goes to static*
Back to top Go down

The Rotten
Page 1 of 1