Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash PPV promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash PPV promo Empty
PostSubject: White Trash PPV promo   White Trash PPV promo EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 pm

A clip airs on the titantron with the words "Earlier Tonight" written in the bottom corner. The scene opens in the empty WWF arena, the ring is already set up and the house lights are on. There are several techs walking around doing their final prep before the show, and in the centre of the ring there is a 15' ladder set up. Sat un the top rung of the ladder is White Trash.

Trash: So here were are, just hours away from the PPV. and people are still doubting my chances tonight. Nathan Payne is the crowd favourite to take my title, purely based on the fact that the fans think he's faster than me, so will be able to climb this ladder before I can catch him.

Trash laughs, and taps his heels on the ladder rungs.

Trash: Well, he may be quicker in this ring, but no matter how quick Nathan thinks he is, he won't be able to climb a ladder with a dislocated shoulder, and that's just what I can do with my Double Wide Armbar.

Trash laughs again, rubbing his hands together with a vicious look on his face.

Trash: Just so you know, Nathan, this ain't my first barbeque, Son, and the ladder ain't just for climbin'. I'm no pretty boy, you won't see me backstage flirting with Lizzy and the other ladies. But let's see how pretty you are after I ram this ladder in your face and knock those shinny white teeth of yours down your stinkin' throat! So far in our matches I've shown that you can't match my submission skills, and after tonight these idiot fans will see you can't match me as a brawler either. So either way you want to look at it, get used to the idea that I'm the Master of Violence, I'll be walking in to the ring tonight a champion, and at the end of the match I'll be walking out a champion. And you Nathan, well...You'll be lucky if you're even walking out of this ring tonight.

Trash looks around the arena again.

Trash: Then maybe you'll show me the respect I deserve!
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: White Trash PPV promo   White Trash PPV promo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 am

As soon as the clip finishes, 'The Catalyst' by Linkin Park hits the sound system and the crowd bursts into cheer and starts shouting Nay Pay! Nay Pay! Nay Pay!.

Nathan walks to the ring.

Nathan: "Well! I knew that White Trash is not a man who can respect anybody, but I never knew that he will be talking trash like he just did in that video and as far as the match is concerned, I am walking out with that Title that he is very proud of. And that is not just because I am the fan favorite, its more because of my improved wrestling skills."

Crowd begins to chant for Nathan even louder.

Nathan goes out of the ring and takes out a ladder setting it up in the middle of the ring.

Nathan: "So, White thinks that I will be using my speed to climb this ladder. No Man! I won't be needing my speed to climb this ladder fast to grab that belt, because I will first beat the hell out of him and only then I will be climbing the ladder. I am not one of those guys who would want such an easy win. I will be winning it fair enough to not let hit call it a fluke when I will be holding the 'Master of Violence' championship."

Last edited by Nay Pay on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: White Trash PPV promo   White Trash PPV promo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:31 am

Trashy turn Razz
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: White Trash PPV promo   White Trash PPV promo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Nathan, didn't you read the promo? It was a pre-taped video. There is no crowd in the arena to chant for you. Do you want to re-write your part then I'll post a response??
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: White Trash PPV promo   White Trash PPV promo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 am

My Bad! I edited it though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Trash PPV promo   White Trash PPV promo Empty

Back to top Go down

White Trash PPV promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: