Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aug 5th tag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotten
Champion
Champion

Aug 5th tag Empty
PostSubject: Aug 5th tag   Aug 5th tag EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

*Static interrupts the feed.A camera pans a darken room.A voice comes from the darkness*

Rotten:I have enlisted the help of one of most violent people I have ever had the pleasure of teaming with in my wrestling career.I took him under my wing in my early years and twisted his hate and passion to hurt people and focused and honed it like a sword of pain.Brody and I won the titles and showed the world our power.I have unleashed an unstoppable force onto the ranks off the wasteland.We have to defend it against Brian Shields and Anthony Lee.I don't know if these weak minded simpletons know what is in store for them.The pain and suffering these two will turn the stomachs of the strongest of men.I will claim their souls and take them to the Void to feed the beast.My henchman and I are going to hold on to these titles till I am ready to move on to something bigger.

*The Rotten steps out from the darkness*

Rotten:I have yet to unlock Brody's true hatred onto this fed,but soon all will feel his hate and pain and all will tremble at my feet.I will not stop until "The Beast" is full and the skies rain with the blood of the victims that I shall feed to him.I control Brody therefore I wield the sword of pain.I will thrust it into the federations weak,soft heart and smile as it bleeds out.As it is said so shall it be done.

*Rotten pulls his black hood over his head covering his face and bows his head.Feed goes staticy*
Back to top Go down

Aug 5th tag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: