Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Roleplay Format Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Format   Roleplay Format EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 am

When someone is talking have their name and then put ":" and follow that with their dialogue.

ex. Name: blah blah blah

Do not put in " marks in your dialogue unless you are quoting what someone else has said

when you are performing an action write it in italics

ex. He goes to the window and opens it.

Lastly please do not put colors in when you RP, I appreciate that you all do that but it makes my job harder when editing shows because I need to come back here and remove all the color brackets and also do not do anything in bold because like the coloring I have to come back here and edit the RP you wrote as well as edit it in the show. If these rules are followed it makes my job a whole lot easier and saves me from having to do an extra edit. Thanks.

GM D-Maniac
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

Roleplay Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Format   Roleplay Format EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 am

you do know there is a "paste in plain text" button and you then it will be blank... i have a hard time not rp'n in color cuz its hard for me to fallow what i and the other person are saying/ doing... but the "paste in plain text" makes it where there is no formatting done to it and then you add the formatting to it
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Roleplay Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Format   Roleplay Format EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:27 pm

I didn't know about that, thanks for letting me know Thrax
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Roleplay Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Format   Roleplay Format Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays-
Jump to: