Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Get That Tile (Round 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Let's Get That Tile (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get That Tile (Round 2)   Let's Get That Tile (Round 2) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 am

Blake Hamilton walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Blake: Last week I was pretty banged up. I wasn't sure how I was going to have a good match, I was skeptical that I would be able to make it down to the ring.I knew I had to do the right thing and you guys kept me going. You fans are awesome. I am nothing without you.

Blake walks over to the ropes near the announcer's table.

Paranormal: Oh no. No no no. This is not happening.

Blake: Hey, Paranormal. I really have to thank you for your support last week. I think it was the thing that kept me going more than anything else. I knew under that rough exterior, you really have always wanted me to win.

Iron Maiden: See, you mean so much to him.

Paranormal: I can't believe I have to sit through all of this again. I don't know how much longer I can stand this.

Blake: Ok Paranormal, I'm going to go talk to everyone else right now. We can catch up next week.

Paranormal: I might have to leave the table next time Blake comes down to talk.

Blake: So, once again things went crazy last week. I don't even know how I get tied into this stuff. I don't even know how to explain it other than I am now on the GM's side of a major WWF conflict. Oddly enough all of this has forced me to work with Connoly a few times. I have to admit it has been an honor to work with someone so well versed in the ring. I hope I have an equally long and successful career.

Blake: I know some of you were probably disappointed I dropped ot the level of exacting revenge, but for me it was about defending the honor of WWF. I just hope you all can understand.

The crowd cheers Blake.

Blake: Well, nice to know you get it. So after D-Maniac, Connoly and I... which by the way... without that attack this trio would have NEVER happened... so the three of us empty the ring. Not sure if it was out of respect or loyalty or even anger, but D-Maniac decided to reward us with our rematch, which I think we definitely deserved.

Blake: So tonight, Connoly and I will finally settle everything and figure who deserves to hold the title and one streak will end. We have both fought hard and defeated some truly strong opponents. So much rides on this match tonight, and I will fight to be your champion. An honorable champion. I will defend it whenever called upon, and I will win with honor and one day I will lose with humility. I hope to continue to push that day further and further into the future. I almost forgot... it's in a cage match. Hopefully that will keep any seeking revenge out. If you want to attack me, I welcome it. But I ask that out of respect for the fans, the title, and WWF that it would happen after the match. I think they deserve that level of respect from anyone. Connoly, let's settle the score. One will win, one will lose. I wish you the best of luck.

Iron Maiden: I would be so glad to have Blake representing the WWF. He would really bring some honor to both the federation and the title.

Paranormal: Well, this is the old Blake that I am rooting completely against. If Connoly doesn't win I might be the one to attack Blake after the match.

Iron Maiden: Well, guess we will just have to wait for the match. Then we can get this title drama out of the way and worry about everything else going on here.

Paranormal: A wasteland in chaos. I kind of like it,
Back to top Go down
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get That Tile (Round 2)   Let's Get That Tile (Round 2) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 pm

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, black t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. He pauses on the top of the ramp and smirks as he looks down into the ring at Blake Hamilton. His face is still a little bruised, there is no longer a bandage on his forehead, exposing the partially healed cut. He has a microphone in his hand and lifts it to his mouth.

Connoly: Such an honorable man you are Mr. Hamilton, in fact I think you've actually convinced this moronic crowd that your a upstanding guy. Well I didn't come out here to blow smoke, or kiss anyone's arse. "it has been an honor to work with someone so well versed in the ring. I hope I have an equally long and successful career." Cut me a break Blake, let's get a few things straight right now.

Connoly makes his way down the ramp and rolls into the ring. He starts to pace around the ring as he speaks.

Connoly: First and foremost, I work along side no one. Last week I saw an opportunity to get some revenge on those pukes who attacked me and
I took it. It just so happened that you and our GM were along side me. Don't think for a moment I was out there watching either of your backs. I saw an opportunity to get some payback, and I took it, plain and simple. If there is going to be a war in this fed, I can assure you I will be on neither side. I could care less about this fed or any one in it, and I don't care about these so called invaders either. All I care about is putting that WWF World Title around my waist. Had I thought about it at the time, I would have taken you out when I had the chance last week as well,. Fortunately for you, I was focused on the task at hand and over looked a beautiful opportunity to lay you out.

Connoly stops pacing and stands in front of Blake.

Connoly: Now, as for you having an equally long and successful career as me, maybe you should be worried about tonight's match, and not the length of your career. Tonight's match is a cage match, a match I have a lot of experience in, and a match that favors me quite a bit. No one can interfere, it's just you and me, inside a metal cage, battling it out. I will use every inch of that cage to my advantage, you think you've felt pain, you haven't even scratched the surface. I'm am going to take you though hell, you will bleed, your muscles will tear, you will beg me to stop, and after you beg for me to stop, I'm going to go even further, until you can't even stand up, you won't even be able to walk out of that cage tonight. If you want a long career, you better focus on this match, and nothing else, because if you don't, by the end of the match not only will I have the WWF World Title, but your career will be over! As a matter of fact, if you want a long career, I suggest you don't even step foot in that ring tonight!
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get That Tile (Round 2)   Let's Get That Tile (Round 2) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Blake: Well, it is true that tonight is my first cage match. I know not to underestimate the environment, but it;s just that. Knowledge. I don't have the experience going into this match. However, I will not let you intimidate me Connoly. You know first hand what I can do in the ring. You may be looking tough right now, but we both know that somewhere in the back of your mind there is a though gnawing at you. This kid might actually have it in him. He might have a chance to beat me. I think that scares you. You are not alone. Everyone sees the experienced wrestler and the punk kid in the ring. But every single person, the fans, wrestlers, our GM all believe somewhere that I can beat you. And for so many here that brings hope.

Blake: Hope, it is what keeps me going. Here we are in a desolate wasteland, where it seems that everything that can go wrong will go wrong, where the bad guy beats the good guy, where darkness and despair abound, there is hope. My pristine look and my life of fortune turn off most of the people drawn to our humble arena. And when I started here I had hope that the fans could support me. I am different. But even the people with the darkest hearts and minds hope for a better future. I believe that I am that future. I believe I am the one who can turn things around here and create a brighter future. I also know that I am probably alone. The only allies I have had thus far are you, clearly not on my side, and a GM struggling just to hold on to what is his. IF it suits him, he will use me, but when things calm down he could very well set out to destroy me for going against the status quo. So I have to win, not only for myself, but the fans and all of WWF. People may not say it, but they all want me to win deep down.

Blake: So don't think for a second I will go down without a fight. I'm fighting for the title, for my career, and for hope. Try to stop me.

Blake drops the microphone.

(OOC:For some odd reason I totally felt like Batman while writing this.)
Back to top Go down
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get That Tile (Round 2)   Let's Get That Tile (Round 2) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Connoly smiles broadly at Blakes words.

Connoly: Hope!!!??? Hope!!???

Connoly laughs and shakes his head

Connoly: Well, keep that hope alive Blake, you and all these fans can put everything on that hope. That just gives me one more reason to beat you, to crush you and all of these peoples hopes and dreams. Your not in a fairy tale Blakie, your in the real world mate, there's no hope here. Not when there's people like me, people who love to see other peoples hopes dashed and crushed. The weak place there hearts in hope, the strong rely on nothing but themselves. So go ahead and fight for the title, for your career, and for hope. Not only will I try to stop you, I will stop you, I will take that title, end your career, and crush your hope. Then I will walk out of the ring the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, and you will be left in the ring, with all of these fans, crushed and with out any..., shred..., of hope!

Connoly laughs as he tosses his mic at Blake and then rolls out of the ring. He walks backwards up the ramp not taking his eyes of Blakes. He continues to laugh as he stops at the top of the ramp. Connoly points at Blake and slides his finger across his throat with his other hand. Connoly turns and continues to laugh maniacally as he disappears backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get That Tile (Round 2)   Let's Get That Tile (Round 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get That Tile (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: