Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scary or Frightening

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scary or Frightening  Empty
PostSubject: Scary or Frightening    Scary or Frightening  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Lights of the WWF flicker on and of and there seems to be someone either tampering with the control panel of The WWF or has been mouth-functioned to flicker in such a manner that they immediately change there color by doing so, there is a brief pause in the flicking as it stops for about 5 seconds and the crowd hide under there seat, one of the high voltage lights explode with a bang sending the other two next to it crashing down on the ground, A voice seeps through the arena, the crowd not knowing where the voice is coming from they try to use their lights to identify and suddenly a voice which depth is so deep enters and scares the day lights out of the crowd

Freddie Markus:You people don't have a clue that you might even get a heart-attack...but you do know that, that was my horrifying opinion as you may have experienced was just a minor power of my soul which has came to haunt you down, these light which you see before you have been broken and shattered... Do you all pathetic puny people want to like think that is just it? and that I have nothing more to do?

The Crowd seems to have hidden and are like hiding from the voice which is coming into their ear as he speaks, some of the people cannot withstand the noise and run away out of the arena horrified.

Freddie Markus:Oh come on now?? I did not even sound that terrible for you to get scared, well listen for a moment I am a master of deceiving people and I have...

A person emerges out from the pitch black entrance ramp and he orders the lights to be turned on again... Once the light is turned people turn their heads around and they feel kind of dazed and they search and ask the other people what happened then suddenly they turn to the man they were sure who was responsible for the catastrophic scenario and shield themselves, as the man walks down the ramp he says a few words...

Freddie Markus:Sorry to be such a meanie before I even showed my face to you and introduced myself to you which I will do momentarily.

Freddie grabs a chair from under the ring and puts it on fire and takes a table and puts the chair on it and then goes into the ring.

Freddie Markus:Well, my name is Freddie Markus, and I will not stand if you call me anything but Freddie, if you DO I will treat you so badly that you will be a part of the burning combination, now that thing which I did was a ritual of my clan where you do that in order to ignite the hidden talents and passion in you, you certainly don't want to be a part of it do you?. I have been risen and raised from a clan which had honesty and loyalty to their own family and their tribe which was also our tribe, we always had a great time we did not have these so-called entertainment which you use today which can ruin you from the age of 12 so please stop disgusting me, I was a child when my tribe was finished and my parents died in a war and I was taken care of the enemy's person I grew up training my way with hand to to hand combat which will indeed work my way through WWF? is that what you people call it. I have been sick and tired of all these people cheering for D-Maniac, Nathan Payne And other stars which makes me fall to my knees and cry. You people will suffer they wrath of me when I become champion here one day and vanquish and become the best of the meanest and you have my word for it and you will be better sitting and fearing me....

Lights turn off and then back on and Freddie is gone....
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: Scary or Frightening    Scary or Frightening  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 am

Freddie Markus wrote:
... someone either tampering with the control panel of The WWF or has been mouth-functioned to flicker in such a manner ....

I think your auto-correct may not like malfunction!
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

PostSubject: Re: Scary or Frightening    Scary or Frightening  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:01 am

White Trash wrote:
Freddie Markus wrote:
... someone either tampering with the control panel of The WWF or has been mouth-functioned to flicker in such a manner ....

I think your auto-correct may not like malfunction!

sorry that was my own mistake Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary or Frightening    Scary or Frightening  Empty

Back to top Go down

Scary or Frightening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: