Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vega's (me) Resistance Guide (the use of DR in Resistance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vega's (me) Resistance Guide (the use of DR in Resistance) Empty
PostSubject: Vega's (me) Resistance Guide (the use of DR in Resistance)   Vega's (me) Resistance Guide (the use of DR in Resistance) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:40 am

Greetings, fellow members of The Wrestling Game. My name is Vega and I am a member of server 3, I am currently a level 1 and I am here to like give a little tip and a guide to the resistance wrestlers;

How do I build my wrestler stats?

In the beginning, the people who chose resistance already know that they don't have enough attacking power as well as the chance to hit the opponent effectively in the match meaning having high damage power and connect the attacks onto the opponent, I have taken my first point in it on Strength. First you get your Strength to about 20, I will explain why 20 and not 10 or 15, Next turn to Resistance in which ideal you would need about 31-36 Resistance. Over on to Technique which you can leave at 15 to 20 and then Speed it should be like 20-30. This is just an overview for the start of your build as a resistance.

Now lets come on to the actual topic and the soul of resistance class.

How to do I distribute strength points?

To start of you need a good balance of 3 abilities which are Might( also known as DDI on your wrestler data page long form Direct Damage Increaser),Rage(which will be the center of point in the topic of Strength and it is known as Adrenaline Gain on your wrestler data) and Unstoppable Blow(Known as Attack bonus on the Wrestler Data).

First of all lets get to Rage: Rage needs about 20 points in it to make a great finisher which will hit legendary or devastating in the early goings meaning levels. for a good finisher the best position is groggy and grounded and maybe the most reliable position. I won't go to a stunned finisher since it has great amount of chances of missing and thus not giving you what you expect it a match with a strength.

Next onto Might: Why do we need might? well this is what I said earlier in the guide that it will help to get high amount of damage in a match (not done with this yet since I will finish this on the Speed and Resistance part).

last onto Unstoppable blow: This is also a great ability to put your points in after Might since it will let you connect with your moves, this should be kept on increasing since it will help in the future over coming strength who think you can't connect moves on em.

Next onto Resistance.

After strength it is important to straight go the resistance till 31-36 well 32-36 to be accurate, since this is your main class.

First and second stat which should be repeatedly continued are: Class Skill:Endurance and Thick skin. Now what is the purpose behind it? well first of all it will give the best resistance move known as Big Splash Pin, and these 2 stats will also increase health points which will make you to last in matches longer with having had much damage and also your Damage Reducer(the ability which reduces attack will be helpful against strength since they have incredibly high damage moves and on top of that DDI which will further more increase their attack so be on a look out .

Now the remainder of the points will go to Tireless which will increase your stamina by 2% each time you increase it so this will also increase your chances of lasting a match since moves need Stamina to increase it's damage now it also connects with DDI the more power and DDI you have on a move you need more stamina to cope with it and withstand punishment from the opponent.

If you have anymore points drop it into Toughness which also gives you damage reducer.(Military press is a good move for this stat)

Next Important stat after these 2,Speed

Speed when increased you will notice a change in your stamina level, so that's why I urge you to increase it higher if you want more stamina and also the stats you need to increase in this category is Lightness which combines meaning is kind of a relationship with, Stamina,DDI and Lightness I will explain later on, and Frenzied Urged you need to increase these 2 stats to 75 to unlock Tornado DDT a Beast move which has also bleed in it so it can KO people.

Finally, Technique

No point in you to go like submission in it but if you want you can put your points into Power grappling and ruthless grasp but the normal Fatty will is the best if you put your points into block and feint since they will block and reduce the chances that your opponent will connect the move, it is like a opposite of it.

Not done yet, I have to explain the relation between Stamina, DDI and Lightness

it goes like this -More DDI->More stamina used since you need higher stamina in order to not lose your color in a match (stamina) and not deal high damage moves enough-> leading to Lightness which can reduce the stamina used for High damage moves.

FINISHER:

Direct Damage
Position (both rp and fp) Groggy
Min damage-50
max damage-70
attack bonus-1
bleed bonus-1

I am done with the build thank you everyone.

*Please note:This build will be successful if you don't care about winning and losing well mostly losing*

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Definition of DR you see on the gym page is this:For each point spent on Toughness, your Damage Resilience is increased by 1%. Well to say DR is worth it as you can see in your matches the match and the flow of it will depend on you Stamina-Health-DR-Block & Dodge-Attack Bonus and every other stat but I'd say that Damage reducer is helpful so that you don't get creamed by a strength in a simpler way...

Suppose if you have 0 dr or 5 DR and an opponent which is any class has a DDI of 20-30 best outcome of the match you could possibly get is you red and the opponent light green or orange, this will happen because you don't have enough DR to reduce the AMOUNT OF DAMAGE which is inflicted on you, it wouldn't matter if you have lots of health it will be drained in a flash but seeing is you are a resistance you must put points on your DR, Health and Stamina and Stamina should be higher than the other two.
Back to top Go down

Vega's (me) Resistance Guide (the use of DR in Resistance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Community Center :: Builds-
Jump to: