Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enough of the hiding! (incomplete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nay Pay

Enough of the hiding! (incomplete) Empty
PostSubject: Enough of the hiding! (incomplete)   Enough of the hiding! (incomplete) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 am

*The crowd seems to enjoy the beginning of new season. Then 'The Catalyst' by Linkin Park hits the sound system leaving the whole arena a bit surprised.
Nathan Payne appears at the titan tron. He lifts his hands up cheering the crowd and then colorful shots blow in the ring and then he runs towards the ring tapping hands with the kids.*

Nathan Payne: "Well, Ladies and gentlemen. You might be wondering that why did I disappear during the last season."

Voices of Boo are heard from the crowd.

Paranormal: "Yeah! He hid a lot, I almost forgot who he was."

Iron Maiden: "Well, He was never impressive so, I don't care much about him."

*Nathan looks at the crowd and then takes a deep breath*

Nathan Payne: "So, enough of this hiding now. I promised you guys to make enjoy this world of wrestling. So, I am gonna get back to my words and really show you the true wrestling experience. You guys will love it and so will I."

*Nathan drops the mic and leaves while a part of crowd is booing and the other is chanting.*\

Paranormal: "Well, I am gonna look forward it, he had some confidence in his words."

Back to top Go down

Enough of the hiding! (incomplete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: