Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wings from the sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jorinho

Wings from the sky Empty
PostSubject: Wings from the sky   Wings from the sky EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 am

Camera zooms on the sky. Something is falling down really slowly. Lights dim and spotlight hits to thing which is falling down from the sky to the ring.

Iron Maiden: What is this?

Paranormal: I don´t know. Seems like a wings.

[color=grey]Iron Maiden: Oh yeah! Wings.. but why? What´s the point of them?

Paranormal: Don´t ask me! I haven´t any idea.

Suddenly wings goes in fire and burns on the sky quickly.

Paranormal: What is this about? What is going on?

Iron Maiden: I don´t know but that was really awesome.

Number 10 appears on Titan Tron.

Paranormal: This is really weird. Who is playing with us?

Count down starts on Titan Tron. Crowd is shocked. Some people start count down those numbers. When number three appears everyone is shouting out numbers.

Iron Maiden: Listen to this crowd!

Paranormal: What?!

Crowd: Three.... two.... one....

Fight me by Xandria blasts from the speakers. Some guy wearing sunglasses, blue jeans, party hat with few beer bottles appears under Titan Tron. Crowd goes wild and they are chanting "TFG".

Iron Maiden: Who is this guy? Why is crowd chanting for him?

Paranormal: Let him introduce himself to you.

Guy smiles and runs quickly down the ramp and slides in to the ring. Then he jumps on the top rope and jumps backward executing a backflip. He takes beer bottle from his party hat and opens it. He takes long gulp from it and climbs to middle turnbuckle. Guy points under Titan Tron and some woman appears there. Woman smiles and walks down the ramp slowly giving few high fives to members of crowd and then she climbs up stairs. Man helps her in to the ring and then they kisses. Guy goes ringside and asks for the microphone.

Iron Maiden: Some highflier?

Paranormal: I don´t know but that woman is beautiful.

Man: Hello everybody! It seems there is many people who already knows me. I am "The finnish gentleman" Jorinho.

Crowd chants Jorinho´s name.

Jorinho: And there is my wife Ashley!

Crowd cheers loudly.

Jorinho: But if you are wondering why I am here in Wasteland I have to say that I had to move on to this great federation which has awesome wrestlers and everything works really well to prove myself again. I know that I had a long break without speaking to you people but I am still same Jorinho as before.

Crowd applauses.

Jorinho: After my weddings in a cell happened a lot of thing and I had to focus to my relationship with my wife for few months. But now I am totally back to give you what you deserve and it´s the best performance what you can´t get from anyone else than me.

Iron Maiden: So self-confidenced.

Paranormal: I don´t like it. He comes here and promises something what isn´t truth.

Jorinho: As many of you knows who have been following my career. I have been double champ, hall of famer and many other things before I came here but I think this is the place where I have to prove myself even more than ever before. So tonight I have a match against someone. I haven´t check who he is and what he does in ring but what I know is that he will be tough guy and we will give a best match of the evening!

Crowd chants Jorinho´s name for a while before The Big Bossman´s entrance music hits to Arena.

Paranormal: Let´s see if he is so great wrestler as he said.
Back to top Go down

Wings from the sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: