Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chaos Has arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

The Chaos Has arrived Empty
PostSubject: The Chaos Has arrived   The Chaos Has arrived EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 pm

The scene opens with the camera coming around a corner almost bumping into a dark figure. The cameraman backs up and raises the camera to the figures face, which is being hidden under a cowl.

Dark figure:Please watch where you are going!

The cameraman offers an apology barely audible by the microphone.

Dark Figure: I can see from your soul that you have many a sin that you are bearing. All mortals hide their sins in the darkness until they multiply and become a demon that haunts them in their waking hours, as a gesture of good faith I would offer to relieve you of your demons. Please place the camera over here on this shelf and I will help you my Brother.

The cameraman does as he is told and places the camera where both figures can be seen. The Dark figure places both hands on the camreamans face and begins to chant something too quiet for the camera mic to pick up. The cameraman begins to stiffen and shake. His mouth contorts and he begins to scream as what seems to be smoke starts to rise up out of his mouth. The smoke rises and then is breathed in by the dark figure. The cameraman falls to the floor convulsing.

Dark Figure:The pain will only last a few more seconds my Brother, then you will be a new man!

He walks over and reaches down pulling the cameraman back up to his feet. He turns the camreaman to look at the camera and the mans eyes open to show an eerie green tint to them. The dark figure speaks to the camera.

Dark Figure: This is the first of many who will be saved from their sins! I have traveled to the Wasteland to cleanse you all from your sins. My name is...

The dark figure moves his hands up to his cowl and slides it back revealing the man's face. An audible gasp from the crowd reveals they know who he is.

Dark Figure:REVEREND CHAOS!

The camera fades to dark green then to black as Reverend Chaos walks away
Back to top Go down
Don Vitto

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Has arrived   The Chaos Has arrived EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 pm

The scene changes and shows Don Vitto looking at the monitor on his locker room.

Don Vitto: This is the new breed of pro wrestlers we get?! I mean what is this supposed to be? A goth healer?!

Don Vitto turns and starts to walk into the desk and sits on the office chair there, in front of him there was another person that the camera wasn't showing.

Don Vitto: Lucky for us that not all of this new signings are absolutely crap. Some my friend are like you some real Big signings!

Don Vitto grabs two glasses from a drawer on his desk sets them in front of him and the person sitting in front and pics a bottle. He stands and starts to pour into his gest.

Don Vitto: Drink my friend its the best grappa from the old country brought it myself from Napoli. Now lets thalk business, I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.

The scene ends with Don Vitto raising his glass simultaneous with his gest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Has arrived   The Chaos Has arrived EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:07 am

An unknown theme plays and a big man walks up to the ring

Paranormal: Who is this guy and what is he doing out here

Unknown Man: Whatsupp people of WWF, my name is Big Fish and I'm the newest big signing of WWF

Big Fish: And now i hear you all thiking, noo not another arrogant wrestler who thinks he can beat everyone here, but I'm not a wannabe wrestler who thinks he can beat everyone. I know i can beat everyone out here and I'm gonna prove it.

Big Fish: But first you all will meet the man who brought this big man to this federation

Big Fish: All give him a huge applause. Here he is DON VITTO

Don Vitto theme plays and he also walks to the ring

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chaos Has arrived   The Chaos Has arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chaos Has arrived
Page 1 of 1