Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarKi & Vic Pre-Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

DarKi & Vic Pre-Match Empty
PostSubject: DarKi & Vic Pre-Match   DarKi & Vic Pre-Match EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 am

Vic Rattlehead punches and kicks a punching bag a few times he then drops down and does clapping push ups

Iron Maiden: Looks like Vics getting ready for his match tonight, he's in great shape for someone his age.

Paranormal: Tonight the Legend is out on a mission to prove to DarKi that he's still got it and that he'll be dammed if he's going to let a younger competitor get the better of him tonight.

Vic jumps up then breaths in deeply, he walks out of the gym.

Iron Maiden: I guess the warm ups over and its now time for some action. Lets take you to the other side of the arena and check on what DarKi's up to.

DarKi sits in a chair rocking back and fourth in his Locker Room.

DarKi: tonight I'm going to take him to the ground, beat on his face a bit then finish him with a choke, hopefully I wont give the old man a heart attack.

He chuckles

DarKi: I want that to happen at a different time, not tonight, no tonight I just want to humiliate him and make him reconsider his career.

DarKi gets up and walks out of the Locker Room.

Iron Maiden: Both guys are ready to go and in a bit you will see the two of them lock horns in the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

DarKi & Vic Pre-Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: