Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Wacko's declaration of domination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

AJ Wacko's declaration of domination Empty
PostSubject: AJ Wacko's declaration of domination   AJ Wacko's declaration of domination EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Titantron play AJ Wacko show up on screen.

AJ Wacko: Ladies, and those who aren't ladies. My name is AJ Wacko, I like to be call Wacko. I can explain why I'm Wacko for many reasons, but we're not here for that, no no sir nope!

What I'm here is to make a statement...

That is nobody of you audience understood me, and you never will!

I don't give a crap if you love me or want to kill me, I'm never going to give a damn about you!

I love to fight, I love to hurt, I love nothing more than to torment naive souls...

Whomever's going to stand in my way, one way or another they will regret it, maybe they plan to join me, maybe they would like to destroy every morsel of my body, it doesn't matter, so what?!!

I can't contain my emotions... I can't even think straight 24/7, I wake up in middle of night screaming every single time I went to sleep! It's not exactly nightmare, but more alike I want more! I must have more! I need more... I DEMAND MORE!!

The thunders inside my mind, they kept on getting worse! The skin, they crawl, there's nothing there but I can feel the crawling, like the bugs, but I don't see bugs... sometimes I see bugs in my dream, and I feel like they're exactly the same type of bugs from my dreams!

I can see ghosts here and there and everywhere! And they all look dead to me, like depressed dead walking...

And I hear voices as well, the dead whispers but softly and yet creepy... they spoke of sorbid things..

They tell me I'm nasty... and I already knew that so why did they have to tell me every single time I walk past them??

I do bad things to people, so freaking what??

It's not like I believe in God or afterlife, we have this life, and we're all so damn insignificant... but not me, I'm great than all of you..

But the truth is this... there is nothing I wouldn't give up to prove that...

I'm just going to have that here in Wasteland Wrestling Federation Man!

I'm not easy person to get along with, I know that... I just can't help myself, that's who I am, that's me. AJ Wacko... future of WW.... F

I'm going to be world champion, that's a damn guarantee

Just watch me in my match tonight! See you and I hope I never see you all again!
Back to top Go down

AJ Wacko's declaration of domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: