Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupt The Innocent

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Corrupt The Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt The Innocent   Corrupt The Innocent EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:56 pm

No Surrender by Traproot can be heard booming from the wrestling arena. The camera zooms past the crowds of faces of fans. The crowd starts to cheer even louder when the lights are cut. The lights return back on to see a man standing in the middle of the ring. The ring announcer begins to shout into the microphone, "now introducing Cyooooo-pathic!"

Cyopathic: Thank-you! You might remember me, and for those who don't. I'm back with my old wrestling family, and then some. We dominated Asia and had undying support. we conquered Europe, and tamed North America. We tore apart South America and destroyed any islands in the Atlantic and Pacific. We we're the sin-fest that you all loved. No other federation was a match for our influence on the world. Sure, there were a couple of guys who wanted to play hero. Guys like me had to take them back to their place. Until the boss pulled the cord on my career and everyone who was part of the old fed. Now I'm looking for a new start..

The crowd begins to cheer with an undying cry of joy. Cyopathic begins to stand on the ropes pointing to himself. Cyopathic continues to embrace the love towards him. Cyopathic moves off the ropes and towards the announcing table. He climbs on top of the table standing towards the crowd. He begins to speak.

Cyopathic: That's right! I'm looking to start up my legacy! I want my legacy to be better than it ever was here at my new home. I want to start up a guild, not of good or evil. I want us to become the big dogs here and takeover this place. I will give everyone the choice to join me while they still can, everyone who dosen't.. Well can't say that when I make your life hell, it was because you were part of the problem.

-- Anyone is free to join this stable or join in on the conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Innocent   Corrupt The Innocent EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:28 am

A few moments go by and the arena is dead silent and nobody seems to be coming so Cyopathic shrugs it off.

Cyopathic: So be it.

Cyopathic ducks underneath the rope and begins to leave the ring when all of a sudden a familiar entrance theme hits and the entire arena irrupts.

Iron Maiden: There is no way! Could it be! Is he here in the Wasteland!

Tkellionaire comes out from underneath the titanton and the fans begin chanting his name. He stands with his chain, ski mask, and long sleeve white on as he grins and scans over his new fan base before making his way to the ring.

TK: Now now Cyopath... Before you say anything, I can tell by the look on your face what your thinking. Your thinking about how you wanted to come here to further your career and now this asshole has signed a contract as well and is about to piss me off on my first night out.. Right?

Cyopath nods his head up and down and continues to give Tkellionaire a dirty look.

TK: Well your wrong then. I understand we had a very bitter rivalry over some gold in UCW, we had a brutal stable war in NWA, and then the whole tell me how my ass taste rap that I did in NLW. Now before you try and kick my teeth in you got to understand this is a dog eat dog world and I did what I needed to do at the time to get on top. Our long and storied history is in the past now and I think we both got the talent and experience to make a name for ourselves here. What happened there stayed there and besides... were in the Wasteland now!

The crowd cheers and Cyopathic continues to listen.

TK: With saying... I am sorry man for any inconveniences I have caused in the past and I look forward to making a change between us. See were some of the last of the vicious breed that came out of those federations. The originals that have been riding it out and headlining big matches and main eventing big shows since day one. Now you and me work together and there is no doubt in my mind that we can win a hell of a lot of gold and get our names back on the map like we have in every one of our past federations. You wanna take a shot at me man then I completely understand. That's your right for everything I have done or said in the past. But if you do then please help me up and let that be the end of it so you shake my hand and get started on dominating here. So what do you say?

Tkellionaire tosses the microphone aside, stares Cyopathic in the eyes, and holds his hand out for the shake. The crowd stand in anticipation on if Cyopathic will deliver a blow, hand shake, or simply walk away. Cyopathic stares around and the tension builds up.

NOW YOUR DECISION ON REPLY CYOPATHIC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Innocent   Corrupt The Innocent EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Cyopathic shakes Tkellionaire's hand and gives a snicker. The crowds begins to cheer to see the partnership which could mean big things in the federations future. Cyopathic begins to speak towards the microphone.

Cyopathic: I thought about telling you to piss-off, and then crush your skull in.. But then I noticed we would only be repeating history. We have a bigger threat that's bigger than both of us. We're in new territory and we both want to be recognized. If we just fought each other again we would only be giving credit to the other guy. Instead, we can get any conveniences out of the way. Imagine! Your influence and my strength, we-we can become unstoppable, David and Goliath against the towns people!

The crowd begins to cheer to the speech given. Cyopathic begins to move towards the crowds of people, and points the microphone towards the crowd. screams of joy and echos of cheer can be heard. The camera moves in back of the large arena to see hundreds to thousands of fans cheer and put their hands in the air.

If you would like to add something here Tk, that's fine to. I'll just add a closing just in case.

Cyopathic: That's what I like to hear! Me and Tk here have a lot to discuss on Wastelands, how should I say this? Change of business?

The two wrestlers walk towards backstage. The camera begins to fade to black with screams of cheer being heard from the background. The sounds eventually begin to fade.

Alright, sorry for the late reply. If you would like to add anything before the closer, be my guest. Hope to hear more from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Innocent   Corrupt The Innocent Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt The Innocent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: