Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JR Address's a problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

JR Address's a problem Empty
PostSubject: JR Address's a problem   JR Address's a problem EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 am

Bad to the bone blares as the Master of Violence champ is making his way to the ring with mic in hand dressed in pinstriped suit carrying the title over his right shoulder

Jr climbs up into the ring and walks around the ring with the title drapped over his left shoulder Jr lifts the title up into the air as the crowd cheers and shows love to JR with their admiration of the champ

JR: Now i know this not my time to be out here but there is something that just stuck in my gullet from last weeks show and I need to address this before it goes any ferther I do not plan to leave this ring untill its addressed so let me turn your attention to the video board

Paranormal : He has definatly been taken his vitamins , hard for him to forget really he probably keeps them next to his false teeth .

Paranormal : Whats he going to do ? chase me in his mobility scooter?

Paranormal : Quick ! get a stage hand Jr may need help up !

Paranormal : He probably learnt that move from his chiropractor

The Video ends and Jr walks over and looks down at the announcers table leaning over the ropes

JR: now Paranormal I respect you as a good announcer and I even respected you as a Great Wrestler in the business But I am not going to let you disrespect me with shady and less then colorful commentary on my matches If you have an issue with the Master of Violence champion dont hide behind that commentary Desk and run your flapper that you call a mouth just jump your ass in the ring and I will beat you down just like i did The legend and maybe just maybe you can use the wheelchair that he was carted out in last week

Jr pauses then waits for Paranormal to respond

Paranormal : I was merely making observations of things that some may have er , erm also noticed , i certainly meant no wheel .... real malice in my words if you ...

Jr cuts him off

JR: Do not let that fact that people around here think that I am too old to be in the business still but this Old man will beat you till you cant walk do we understand each other

Paranormal looks up at Jr and has this stunned look

JR Well i will take that stunned look as a yes now with that business taken care of I cant wait till later when i will be in this ring this time for a match and not dealing with a weird announcer that feels the need to disrespect people

Jr throws the mic up in the air as it comes crashing down with a thud as Jr makes his way out of the ring and heads back to the locker rooms
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

JR Address's a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR Address's a problem   JR Address's a problem EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm glad to see someone else is annoying Paranormal while I was gone.
Back to top Go down

JR Address's a problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: