Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Beating

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Kickass
Champion
Champion
Joe Kickass

Another Beating  Empty
PostSubject: Another Beating    Another Beating  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 am

The camera turns onto to a warehouse in an unknown location. Inside there is a single light on the ceiling moving around and flicking, Crimson Wrath appears to be attacking a punching bag. He stops his training and looks at the camera.

Crimson Wrath: So looks like The Terrorizers, reign supreme once again. We have obtained the WWF tag belts and have taken the name as The Brothers in Anarchy. But this is only the beginning. One by one, we're gonna pick off the pushover roster the WWF fans are all so proud of. Phonies, that perform phonie shows. And thats why tonight, my opponent Burning Feather will be a prime example of what it is I'm talking about. A miserable buffoon, and soon to be knocked out and a bloody mess. Because this aint some run-of-the-mill acting performance, this is how its done in the real world, and thats why tonight I'm gonna bloody my knuckles from pounding in this generic no name D-Maniac has decided to throw my way. So let me tell you this, I'm real the deal and tonight, dont expect any choreography, I dont offer pretentious garbage. I also don't lie to the viewers and pretend I'm actually doing something, because I am. So tonight D-Maniac better be prepaired to let go another 'wrestler' on the roster, because tonight, Buring Feather, I end your carrier!

Crimson Wrath picks up a sledgehammer and swings it at the camera, the camera fuzzes out.
Back to top Go down

Another Beating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: