Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just for the fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

just for the fans Empty
PostSubject: just for the fans   just for the fans EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:25 am

The scene opens inside of a dark narrow hallway. There's a faint source of light emitting from the end of the hall. The camera inches in the direction of the light. The end of the passage leads into the darkened interior of the fighting arena. A single spotlight shines down from the ceiling to provide light for the countless empty seats in attendance. The beacon encircles a wrestling ring sitting at the center of the arena floor. A silhouette emerges on the stage and makes its way down towards the ring. She enters the light as she hops up on the apron and jumps in the ring. The figure reveals herself as the lost one champion, Era Dynamics. She kneels and picks up a microphone lying on the mat.

Era Dynamics: Send them in.

The missionary of violence turns to face the stage. As she does an onslaught of reporters, about twelve of them, flock down the ramp and surround the ring. Each of them yell commands at their cameramen as they set up shop around the perimeter of the ring. A few of the reporters try to enter the ring, but are immediately rejected by the former Lost one Champion. A wave of jeers come from the reporters as they protest Era Dynamics's decision.

Era Dynamics: Let's get one thing straight. Yes, I did call you all here to film and record what I'm about to say, but this isn't a Q and A session where you get to flap your lips non-stop just to hear yourselves talk. I'm not going to give you the perfect interview to take back to your boss and get that big time promotion you've been craving for months. I'm not doing this for you people. This isn't for me either. It's for Distor Centura, and every single person who's going to watch our match on Television. So do me a favor. Make sure the cameras are on, stand back, and shut up!

The mob of reporters fall silent and follow the orders of the Obscenity like a pack of hungry dogs. One by one the recording lights on the cameras flare on. Era crouches down to the ground and sits with her legs crossed.

Era Dynamics:
The other day I was asked a very interesting question. I was walking around the lake outside of my house and a boy, about thirteen years old, came up to me and asked, "Who do you think is the best?" Naturally, I was going to give my name. It seemed like a no-brainer. But then a few other names popped into my head. connoly, Cornelius T. Rupert, Reverend Chaos, AJ Wacko, and my own blood sister Violet Cross. Each of these persons are prime examples of what it means to be great and successful. So I listed off the different names for the boy and told any one of them could be considered the best. Then he said something that caught me off guard.

Era shakes her head and chuckles.

Era Dynamics: "What about JR Bonecrusher? Is he one of the best?" I wasn't sure what to say. I know I wanted to say no. He's been here for barely a year and has only a held a few of the minor championships in the company. But then I think a couple of months back. JR was on suspension, and I was getting ready to leave this sport behind for good. D-maniac came around, and D-Maniac was persistent on recruiting some big guy to the cause. I wasn't too sure he would fit the bill at first. But JR proved me wrong. He went on to be the longest reigning Master of violence title holder the company has seen, and if I'm not mistaken he is currently still the title holder.

Era pauses and runs her hand through her thick black hair.

Era Dynamics: well about my opponent for tonight, Distor Centura and I have never met in the ring without a third party being involved. Now, tonight, we'll go one on one in the main event. A match between two of the company's best should bring a lot of money in for the guys up in corporate. When you consider that this is a payback from me on his assault at the gym, and the winner will be racking up another heap of points in the WWF series, this is a contest worth remembering.

Era gets up on her feet and moves to the edge of the ring. She leans over the ropes and peers at one of the cameramen. The side of his camera reads "Plainsfield, New Jersey News." Era motions for him to slant the camera up and facing him. The missionary of violence stares right into the lens.

Era Dynamics: Distor. This match we're going to have isn't about the title i keep around my waist. It isn't even about the WWF series. It's about you and I, two of the best competitors this company has ever known, going into the main event and putting on a clinic for the rest of the world to see. I won't lie. What you did in the gymhall at few weeks back was cowardly. It was something I never thought I'd see from a member of WWF. But I know you're better than that because I've seen much better from you. Forget that you're a champion, forget about the WWF Series, and forget whatever tension exists between you and my sister. All you need to be when you're in the ring with me is a wrestler. If you can't do that...then I guess we already know who the winner will be.

Era drops the microphone and exits the ring as it thuds on the mat. The reporters swarm the missionary of violence as she makes her way up the ramp. She stops on stage and finds the Plainsview cameraman again.

Era Dynamics:(off-mic) I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, Distor. Don't make me make this personal.

The missionary of violence turns from the camera and exits backstage. The scene fades to black as the crowd of reporters rush through the stage.

Back to top Go down

just for the fans
Page 1 of 1