Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The kid behind the mask of El Primero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

The kid behind the mask of El Primero Empty
PostSubject: The kid behind the mask of El Primero   The kid behind the mask of El Primero EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 am

[img]The kid behind the mask of El Primero Kenned10[/img]
(Im the one in the navy blue)

Name: Edwin

Bio: I was born in Arizona (obviously) and am still living here. I was born in 1995. I'm a junior in high school. I wrestle for the high school I attend. I have qualified for the state championships here in AZ. I have been a fan of wrestling for a while and had joined TWG when it first started but then I gave it up. I came back during the summer and I'm glad I did. I enjoy doing. Right now I just enjoy living the life of a teen (I'm 17 btw) and want to do lots of stuff. I love traveling. I have been across the country and to Mexico, because I love to go to the land of my descendants and learn about what they did. I am fluent in English and Spanish and I am currently taking a French class as an elective in high school, as I want to travel to Paris one day. I want to be able to tour Europe one day when I get my life in order.

Hobbies: Runnng, playing my xbox 360, minecraft, wrestling.
Likes: Wrestling (both pro and olympic style), traveling, Cheetos (I have an addiction to those chips), women Smile
Dislikes:People who take the easy way to anything in life ( I feel like nothing is accomplished and you're just cheating yourself)
Dreams:To become a state champion in AZ and wrestle and the national level so I can complete school and become a Crime Scene Investigator, To travel Europe.
Back to top Go down

The kid behind the mask of El Primero
Page 1 of 1