Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncensored

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Uncensored Empty
PostSubject: Uncensored   Uncensored EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:25 am

The camera turns on, Jeff Buchanan faces the camera directly

Jeff Buchanan: He is the General Manager of the WWF, the man in charge, the one who makes the decisions. A few weeks ago he made the decision to fire Blake Hamilton, quite possibly the most popular superstar in WWF history, we cant forget that he was the first man to hold the WWF World Championsip. We all know the story, he was taken and shipped overseas for the whole season but now he is back and it's safe to say that he is not the same man that he use to be. Since he's been back he's hired a new group of superstars that take violence to a whole new lvl, he's attacked the champion Connoly and cost him a match against the now Master of Violence, JR Bonecrusher. Last week he took time to make an announcement to the WWF community, a message of anger and hate, a message that simply told the world that he no longer cares about anyone or anything, but himself. The man I am speaking of is none other than D-Maniac.

The camera moves back to reveal D-Maniac sitting in the chair across from him. He has his right leg crossed over his left leg, his right elbow rests on the arm of the seat and his chin is rested on his fist.

Jeff Buchanan: Welcome to the show, D-Maniac, is it okay if I call you D-Man?

D-Maniac: Just call me D, pondexter.

Jeff Buchanan: Very well. So lets get into it, I as well as the rest of the WWF and the fans out there are wondering, what has happened to you? We understand that what was done to you was wrong but does it really deserve this response, and to go even further a response to people that had nothing to do with what happened. You're taking your anger out on those who cared about you and worried about all season.

D-Maniac: Worried? Really, worried is the word you use? Huh, well thats funny cause I kept in touch with the show while I was gone and you know what I saw? In week 1 my name came up a lot but you know who's name came up even more? Blake Hamilton. You want to know what happened in week 2? My name wasn't mentioned once, but they still talked about Blake...

Jeff Buchanan: Is that why you fired him? out of jealousy.

D-Maniac: Let me make this clear Jeffy boy, I'm jealous of no one! I am a veteran, a legend of professional wrestling, I will be remembered for decades after I leave it! So am I jealous of some pretty boy who had everything handed to him by the world and myself? My answer is, no [censored] way!

Jeff Buchanan: Fair enough... so then why did you fire him? Why have you changed?

D-Maniac uncrosses his leg and leans towards Jeff.

D-Maniac: I'm not the one who's changed.

He leans back into his chair staring intensely at Jeff then at the camera. He raises his finger and points to the camera

D-Maniac: You're the ones that have changed. You forgot about me, you say that I abandonned you? No! You abandonned me! While I was gone all I thought about was the WWF and then I saw that none of you gave a damn that I was gone. I had my 15 minutes and then you booted me out of the show. As some of you may know, I'm not well in the head and if you saw me in my younger days you would know that I was a bit mad back in the days, always played the "heel" role. Well if you've been watching the past few seasons I haven't been like that at all, I've been happy, smiling and all that crap. Well thats because I was on medication! But I'm not anymore, no not at all, I realized that those meds didn't make me better....

He slams his arm down on the chair making a loud thud

D-Maniac: They made me weak! They made me a shell of a man.

Jeff Buchanan: So that's why you're crazy, you haven't been taking your meds

D-Maniac: No you moron that's not it! Me being off my meds removed that cloud of lies over my head, I thought that the people liked me, that my superstars respected me, but now... now I see that I was nothing to them. They all turned their backs to me and moved on to the next thing. So I said to myself that's it! No more mr nice, no more worrying or caring about what happens to others, from now on it's me and me alone and I gotta say I think it's gonna be a match in heaven.

He laughs.

The camera turns back and zooms in on Jeff.

Jeff Buchanan: Well there you have it, straight from the m-

Out of nowhere D-Maniac jumps into frame tackling Jeff and knocking him and his chair to the floor. The camer moves closer to see the wreckage, D-Man pops out of nowhere.

D-Maniac: Boo!

He laughs maniacally. He stands up and begins stomping away at Jeff.

Jeff Buchanan: oh please, please stop!

D-Maniac: Okay.

He stops stomping on him and instead he mounts him and begins punching him in the face over and over. Jeff begins bleeding from his nose and from his forehead. D-Maniac stands up and takes off his suit jacket, then his shirt, he takes his shirt and wraps it arond Jeffs neck and begins pulling on it. Jeff squeels out as he loses breath. After a few moments he stops moving and passes out. D-Maniac is smiling and laughing like a hyena at his work, he takes his hand and wipes it over Jeffs face covering his hand in blood. He then writes something on the wall, his back blocks the writing. He finishes and turns around and gives the camera smile as he wipes the rest of the blood onto his chest.

D-Maniac: Enjoy the show tonight Wastelanders.

He walks past the camera, it turns and focuses on him as he walks off it then pans over to the bloodied and beaten Jeff who lies unconcious, it then goes up to the wall to reveal "Who do you go to when the man in charge is the problem?" Written in the dark crimson blood of Jeff. The camera turns off.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

Uncensored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncensored   Uncensored EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:22 pm

nailed that uncensored my friend It was deffo a good read
Back to top Go down
The Legend

Uncensored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncensored   Uncensored EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Nice role play D-Maniac. I'll give you credit that it was worth reading and quite good.
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Uncensored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncensored   Uncensored EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:59 am

that must have been some beating to write such a long message in blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncensored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncensored   Uncensored Empty