Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gift or Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Gift or Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Gift or Trouble   Gift or Trouble EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm

The camera fades in to The Legend's locker room where The Legend is being seen finished doing his research on Jr Bonecrusher. The Legend gets up from the chair as he stretches a little bit as a knock can be heard coming outside from his locker room. The Legend goes toward the door as he opens it while a Ups man can be seen standing outside with a huge package standing next to him.
-
Delivery Boy: Are you The Legend sir? I have a package that he ordered.
-
The Legend: Yea that is me. Where do i have to sign?
-
Delivery Boy hands him his tablet as The Legend signs it.
-
Delivery Boy: Alright thank you for trusting in Fed-Ex to deliver your packages fast and safely. Here is your package and have a terrific day.
-
The Legend: Alright you have a terrific day also and here is a little something for delivering it safe and fast my good man.
-
The Legend hands him a twenty dollar bill as the Delivery Boy thanks him for the tip and leaves off to his next job. The Legend looks at the huge package as he notices that it would take a few people to carry it.
-
The Legend: Hmm this may be a little more complicated then i thought. I go through all this trouble to get Jr Bonecrusher a gift and now i might not be able to give it to hand before our match. That was quite a waste of time.
-
The Legend turns to the television as he notices Jr Bonecrusher standing in the middle of the ring speaking to the fans.
-
The Legend: It seems that Jr Bonecrusher is addressing the fans about something. Hmm this might be enough time to leave him his present in his locker room. I just need to think of something quick in how to take this to him.
-
The Legend enters his locker room as he starts looking around.
-
The Legend: That can be useful.
-
The Legend grabs a skateboard from the locker room. The Legend lifts up the box struggling as he places it on top of the skateboard. The Legend starts to roll the box to Jr Bonecrusher. The Legend finally arrives as he places the box right outside of his locker room as he heads to his. The Legend before leaving leaves a note on top of the box. The camera fades off.

(Present is a wheelchair)
Back to top Go down
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

Gift or Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift or Trouble   Gift or Trouble EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Camera cuts to JR Bonecrusher walking back to his locker room after appearing in the ring bragging about How he is now the master of Violence champion when he see's a package with a note on it

JR grabs the note off the top of the large crate and reads that its from The Legend JR opens the crate to find a wheelchair Jr starts laughing and shoves the wheelchair down the hallway then turns to the camera

JR Legend you think that you can get into my head ? Well you picked the wrong thing to try with because This old man that you claim me to be will kick the 4 teeth you have left in your head down your throat . Do you think that you are the first person to try and accuse me of being too old to even be wrestling still ? You claim to be a legend when in fact all you are is nothing more then someone trying to make a name for yourself

JR pauses for a moment

JR I on the other hand am a legend Unlike what our current WWF champion thinks Do not think that I am crossing you off my list Connoly I do not need D maniac to help me beat you I can do that any time on my own but I am not about to give you any more cheap heat I am focased on my match against the Legend which by the way has a funny ring to it. Legend wait a second

Jr leaves the camera view for a minute and walks over and grabs the wheelchair that he sent down the hall way and brings it back into view of the camera Jr continues

JR See your present Legend this wheelchair is something you will need once I get done beating the hell out of you just hope that you are not left in that chair forever

Jr starts laughing and walks into his locker room closing the door behind

camera fades
Back to top Go down

Gift or Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: