Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dark horse

Simple Message Empty
PostSubject: Simple Message   Simple Message EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:42 pm

A camera comes on with a closeup of a very Angry Dark Horse. He has a few bumps apparently from the beating he took at the hands of Cornelius. He's animated about something and oblivious to the fact that he's on the air.

Dark Horse: Can't believe he jumped me. Dirty bastard. I'm gonna kick his...

Camera Man: (Camera shakes and we hear his voice) Uhhhhh We're live.

Dark Horse glares at the camera for a few seconds, it shifts back and forth and we hear the Camera man clear his throat.

Dark Horse: Don't make me hurt you.

Camera man: Sorry. Retake -

The Camera fades out and comes back on with a closeup of Dark Horse again. He looks focused and angry.

Dark Horse: You really think you can just come out there, attack me, and take me down. Right now I'm sitting pretty with two wins, but here I am bruised up Because of you and your sneaky little punk. Last week when I laid you out I was hoping the match would've lasted a little bit longer, but no, you had to drop out so dam fast. I wanted to destroy you. This week, I'm coming out there to take you apart piece by piece, very very slowly. I'm going to enjoy working on you. Going to enjoy destroying you Cornelius.

He adjusts the camera

Dark Horse: If you actually think about staying in the back coward. I'll come find you. Just remember I told you so. I'm coming to crush your little dreams of becoming a big star in WWF. This is Dark Horse's domain, you're just allowed to breath some air while I rise. Mine...

Camera fades.

Last edited by dark horse on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

Simple Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Message   Simple Message EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:00 am

you must reword this you saying beep beep beep is masked swears please conform to the rules of rosters and that is if there is a need to swear it has to be in this form you dirty (censored)
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

Simple Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Message   Simple Message EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:10 pm

looks like a angry clown who pinch his nose each time when he talks rofl
Back to top Go down
dark horse

Simple Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Message   Simple Message EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Jr bonecrusher wrote:
you must reword this you saying beep beep beep is masked swears please conform to the rules of rosters and that is if there is a need to swear it has to be in this form you dirty (censored)

Lol Ok Ok, I'll change it now. Sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Message   Simple Message Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: