Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recap of Distor vs The Legend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor

Recap of Distor vs The Legend Empty
PostSubject: Recap of Distor vs The Legend   Recap of Distor vs The Legend EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:00 am

The titantron suddenly lights up with the words "Wasteland Recap." Immediately, Iron Maiden and Paranormal know exactly what's going on, and begin informing the crowd what this video is about.

Paranormal: "Last week, Distor had a match with The Legend. Despite Distor getting the upperhand, he was upstaged by another man."

Iron Maiden: "That's right, and while most of the attention was on Blake Hamilton, the action was still happening in the ring. Lets take a look."

And the video begins to play.

Distor Centura lifts the adversary putting him upside-down
making him hit his head performing a Mortal Piledriver!!

THE LEGEND IS BLEEDING!!

Then the titantron begins to flash. Most of the cameras point towards it. Distor's gone for the pin, but even the referee is watching the big screen. Distor finally notices and gets back up. He looks from the referee to the titantron and back again.

Distor yells at the referee to get his attention, but the referee only glances in his direction, before looking back at the screen. Already agitated after his fight, Distor walks over to the referee, grabs his shirt, turns around and throws him out of the ring.

He backs away from the side of the ring, back towards the ramp when there is suddenly a blur of motion. The only camera trained on Distor is unable to make out the figure behind him, until a flash of light from the titantron illuminates the figure of Era Dynamics, just as Distor turns back towards the ramp.

Era Dynamics Screams out loud like a banshee and place Distor Centura in a fireman's carry and proceed to drop Distor Centura in front of her.
While Distor Centura is falling, Era Dynamics quickly lifts a knee up, striking Distor Centura in the face. executing ULTIMATE Shocking Experience !!

Distor lands standing up, if dazed, blood running from his nose. He then staggers back into a corner, as Era slides out of the ring and back up the ramp.

(open)
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Recap of Distor vs The Legend   Recap of Distor vs The Legend EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Era Dynamics is standing on the ramp while she is staring coldly to Distor Centura while the lost one title resting across her shoulder. Her hands clasped together.

Era Dynamics: You have expressed respect for and i shall in turn. Very few men are as cruel, malevolent, and as brutal as you. I expect you shall bring many weapons to this match that you have custom designed for your own sadistic mindset. Normally this will be a great advantage to you. But I am no ordinary woman. As I said few are as sadistic. I am one of the few.

Era drums her fingers together and continues staring at Distor Centura.

Era Dynamics: Barbed wire and fire are tools that I am really skilled with. Unfortunately for you, your other weapon of fear is wasted upon me. I am stronger, more cruel and ruthless and brutal. But you are a good technician. I have beaten the best already and you will be another victim added to my wall. But you have some esteemed and also not so glorified company. You share the wall of victims with the likes of Reverend Chaos and AJ Wacko. But on the other hand , you are just a other sack of blood and nothing more after you backstabbing me when i was trying to save violet cross from her assault last week.

Era Dynamics places her index finger against her lips.

Era Dynamics: yes I am notorious for using cowardly stipulations such as keeping the match one on one and making the match play to the strengths of my opponents. I mean take away a man proud and make the man focus on using the skill he proclaims himself to be the best at is a bit unfair. It was to JR Bonecrusher. Maybe you can overcome my unfair stipulations of keeping this one on one and making you have to set me on fire and make me bleed and hit your finisher first.

Era Dynamics smiles sinister while she's playing with a small razorblade.

Era Dynamics: I doubt you have any complaints about that. I know you will bring your best and oh yes, there will be blood... But not yours for tonight

Allow me to introduce myself, and please, listen carefully, because this is the moment where the entire landscape of the WWF changes forever. Trust me...you're gonna want to remember where you were when you first heard my name...you won't soon forget it.

I am the purveyor of pain.

I am the epitome of excellence.

I am the dealer of disgrace.

The name hasnt changed, it's just a bigger stage...

I...

* Era Dynamics unmistakable arrogance get heightened by her expression...a combination of a smirk and a contemptuous sneer as she yells now from the titantron*

Era Dynamics: ...AM...THE...MISSIONARY...OFF...VIOLENCE!!!

She points to Distor Centura, followed while staring intently at her captive audience

Era Dynamics: And you... are not. NONE OF YOU ARE! None of you even come close to the level of athletic ability and tactical genius that I possess. You may not recognize my brilliance now, but I assure you, every single one of you will know that I am not just a force to be reckoned with...but I am THE MISSIONARY OF VIOLENCE to be reckoned with from this day forward in the WWF.

Now I am certain you will all be happy to duck me for the time being...to bury your heads in the sand and pretend that I am not here. I know what it means to be the low woman on the totem pole, but that doesn't mean I wont chop the legs out from under every competitor that comes my way until I am standing on a pile of broken bodies so high that I tower above the entire landscape of this federation. It's only a matter of time my friends, and each and every one of your time will come I assure you. So stay out of my way for as long as you can, but I promise you all I will run faster angry than any of you can run scared. That my friends is the thrill of the Chase.

Every...single...one of you will feel the filth. Its only a matter of time.

So Hello to you WWF, and to all of you, the lethargic and moronic fans of the WWF. Remember where you were the day I came...the day the game changed...the day that you first heard the name...

The purveyor of pain.

The epitome of excellence.

The dealer of disgrace.

Era Dynamics spits and gives a wry, arrogant smirk at the camera as the screen fades on her final words...

Missionary...of...Violence.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Recap of Distor vs The Legend   Recap of Distor vs The Legend EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Just a quick question, How am I on that wall? We have never faced eachother? Aside from that, Exactly what I expected from two top nothc rp makers. This is fantastic stuff!
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Recap of Distor vs The Legend   Recap of Distor vs The Legend EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:08 pm

because you hurt my blood sister violet cross backstage in last show togheter with AJ Wacko remember and so you are part of the wall of victims who i want to nail on. same as distor i want to because he backstabbed me when i was trying to save her. he knocked me out when i was planning to charge you as she commended me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recap of Distor vs The Legend   Recap of Distor vs The Legend Empty

Back to top Go down

Recap of Distor vs The Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: