Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There Is Always A Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

There Is Always A Way Empty
PostSubject: There Is Always A Way   There Is Always A Way EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Paranormal: Our General Manager, D-Maniac, has really stepped up the security tonight. He seems pretty serious about keeping Blake Hamilton out of the arena tonight.

Iron Maiden: Let's check out the security office to see what extra measures he is taking tonight to keep his unwanted intruder out.

The titantron flashes to footage of the security office where the guards are seen sitting watching a wall of screens.

Iron Maiden: Does the time signature at the bottom look weird to you?

Paranormal: What do you mean?

Iron Maiden: It's a few minutes off.

The clock continues to tick up seconds. When it reaches :00 the minutes don't change.

Iron Maiden: There it is!!! It's a video loop. That footage was taken twenty minutes ago.

Paranormal: Get a camera back there now.

The titantron switches to a handheld camera that is shaking as the camera man runs down the hallway. The door is slightly open and you can see static on all screens.

Paranormal: What happened? Where are the security guards?

The camera man moves into the room and the security guards are tied to their chairs in the corner of the room.

Iron Maiden: Well, I think we can assume Blake Hamilton has made his way into the arena tonight.

Paranormal: D-Maniac is not going to be happy.

Blake Hamilton hack his way back onto the titantron to address the fans.

Blake: Well, looks like you've figured me out. Sorry to my friends in security. I will take you out for drinks after the night is over. I didn't want to do anything to you guys, but I had to get back here.

Blake: D-Maniac. I am here. I am in the arena. I advise you to start looking for me. I think there is a lot of damage I can do from this little room. You might not want to leave your personal computer logged in. Someone could easily mess up all of the financial information for the federation and cause you to tank.

Blake: Get in here. We need to talk.

The screen goes black.

Iron Maiden: Well he said he would be back.

Paranormal: I hope this pest is taken care of soon. It's getting old.

(OOC: not so sure about this one. I will probably end up rewriting the whole thing)
Back to top Go down

There Is Always A Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: