Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cornered Animal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Cornered Animal Empty
PostSubject: Cornered Animal   Cornered Animal EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Paranormal is standing in the ring, the crowd is still electric from the last match.

Iron Maiden: Ladies and gentleman, now we are set for an in ring interview, lets go over to Paranormal in ring.

Parnormal: Tonight I have the "honor" of speaking with one of the more eccentric members of our roster. Please welcome REVEREND CHAOS!

"You'r all gonna die" by Graverobber blares over the arena speakers as Reverend Chaos makes his way from behind the curtians. Cheers more than outnumber the boos as he raises his left arm above his head hand balled into a fist. He winces slightly and then lowers his arm and walks down to the ring. Once in the ring he grabs a microphone and walks over to Paranormal.

Paranormal: Thank you for joining me Rev, I noticed you are in a little bit of pain, Violet really did a number on you last week.

Reverend Chaos looks at Paranormal and shakes his head.

Reverend Chaos: Wow! That is the best lead in question you could come up with? Are they paying you in gum? Yes Violet did "Do a number on me". Broken ribs or not she beat me cleanly right here in this ring.

Paranormal seems a little angry but continues the interview

Paranormal: So have the doctors cleared you to compete tonight against Violet Cross once again?

Reverend Chaos: If you think one broken rib will stop me from facing this wild banshee again you are more than mistaken. I have never backed down from a challenge. I ask you this, what happens when you corner an injured wild beast?

Paranormal: Well if it was a real injured animal the hunter would expect it to fight back....

Reverend Chaos' eyes close and he takes a deep breath. While Paranormal is speaking he grabs him by the throat and then sweeps his leg crashing him to the ring. Reverend Chaos stands back up and grabs the mic again.

Reverend Chaos: Violet you have wouded and unleashed this beast! You want violence and mayhem? Little Sister you got it!

OOC: Open to Violet

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : went in different direction)
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Cornered Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornered Animal   Cornered Animal EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Changed up the rp to make more sense. This is still open
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

Cornered Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornered Animal   Cornered Animal EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 am

Suddenly , "I Will Not Bow" by breaking benjamin blasts forth from the entrance ramp speakers , the song a shotgun assault of sound that seems to shake the very ground , kicking up dust and making some of the fans crammed in behind the security barriers jump .

As the camera focuses on the entrance ramp Violet Cross appears , dressed in a purple silk corset with inlaid black diamonds that glitter and sparkle under the hot arena lights , her tight black leather trousers held up with a silver skull belt , the biker boots covering her feet click clack as she stands at the top of the ramp staring down at the ring , at Reverend Chaos , a sly smile on her etched features , mic in hand she raises it then begins to speak her voice the usual velvet toned , the music cuts out instantly as her first words ring out .

Violet Cross - Still able to walk Chaos? a mistake i will have to remedy tonight i think but first things first , you claim to be able to show me true violence , all i have seen so far is a poor attempt at a wanna be posing and acting like he knows what true violence is .

The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos directed towards Violet , a evil chuckle slips past her black painted lips as the hate can all but be felt emanating from these fans , amid there highest crescendo of cries Violet continues speaking .

Violet Cross - Secondly , ill give you a chance to get out of this while your still in relatively one piece , i take no pleasure in ripping a weakling apart , but know this , if you decide you want to continue to gain your "revenge" for my actions , then i will tear your soul apart .

Dropping the mic to her side , Violet soaks in the atmosphere of pure anger from the fans , ad awaits Chaos response .
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Cornered Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornered Animal   Cornered Animal EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Reverend Chaos looks up at Violet on the stage and starts to chuckle.

Reverend Chaos: Violet, Violet, Violet.... True violence is a thing of beauty. Kind of like you laying in all that broken glass last week. Honestly I should have done more to ensure you would still be in that pile of broken glass and blood, but I took pity on you. You say I want revenge?

Reverned Chaos leans forward on the top rope and continues

Reverend Chaos: I dont want revenge sweethart, in fact I want to thank you. You have awakened the beast inside of me. I have not felt this alive in a long time!

A sick and twisted smile breaks across his lips. He then slides out of the ring and stands at the base of the ramp. Never once has he lost eye contact with Violet.

Reverend Chaos: You see, when I came to WWF I forgot that in prior feds I was the single most hardcore fighter there. I came here and lost sight of my true nature. You reminded me of who I really am, and for that I applaud you.

Reverend Chaos starts clapping in thanks torwards Violet. He stops after a few seconds and addresses Violet once again

Reverend Chaos: But, little sister, tonight we face off again, one on one, mano a womano... In the words of the immortal Jack Nicolson in Batman "Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?"

Iron Maiden: I seriously think the good Reverend has snapped!

Reverend Chaos turns and gets back into the ring awaiting Violet and the ref to enter the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cornered Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornered Animal   Cornered Animal Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornered Animal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: