Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanged and Over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Hanged and Over Empty
PostSubject: Hanged and Over   Hanged and Over EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 pm

The camera fades in to The Legend who is walking drunkenly to the gym where he is about to get a work out done before his match against Distor. Legend opens the door as he takes a few steps and "trips" and falls to the ground. Legend starts to laugh uncontrollably as he realizes that he has no chance of winning his match.
-
The Legend: Haha man I am so tipsy right now and i have to face Distor in this condition. It looks like this is where my winning streak will end. No matter what though i am going to give Distor my all because i am not going to get a easy win on me.
-
The Legend starts to rise up to his feet.
-
The Legend: One thing is for sure though is that I won't be able to work out in this state of mind. I wouldn't want the weight to come crushing down on me. I should just go and get some food and water maybe that would work to get the whiskey out of my system. Yea it is worth a shot anyways and i should probably stop talking to myself before people walk in to me talking to myself and think that i have some kind of behavior problem or something.
-
The Legend kicks the gym door open as a banging sound can be heard as the door flung open and stopped. Legend steps outside the gym as he notices Distor Centura on the floor out cold.
-
The Legend: Well this isn't very good, well for him anyways. I don't think he is going to appreciate that bump in his forehead when he awakes. I should just walk away and pretend this never happened. Yea that always turns out good.
-
The Legend grabs Distor's hands and drags him to the wall as sits him up. The Legend obviously still tipsy grabs a sharpie out of his pants and starts to draw on his face. After a few artistic drawings and a little profanity The Legend takes a few steps back.
-
The Legend: This is art to its fullest extent.
-
The Legend pulls out his phone and takes a photo.
-
The Legend: This is definitely going on facebook, twitter, instragram, myspace, and cinegram. Now to leave the scene before people realize that i did this.
-
The Legend starts to head to the food court. After several minutes of excruciating walking Legend finally arrives to the food court stand. Legend being some what of a "star" is allowed in front of the line as he is about to order.
-
The Legend: Can i get a order of french fries, a bottle of water, a large sprite, a hamburger, and nachos with chili and cheese. Also make it fast i have a match coming up.
-
Carl: Ok that will be $50.50 please.
-
The Legend: What the hell really? Wow this is such a rip off. What ever you con-artist.
-
The Legend pulls out a hundred dollar bill as he hands it over to the cashier.
-
Carl: Sorry we don't accept bills over $20 dollars.
-
The Legend: I don't have anything else but pure hundreds.
-
Carl: Sorry sir. Next in line please.
-
The Legend pulls Carl over from the counter and throws him to the floor. Legend jumps over the counter and gets the available food and walks away.
-
Carl: Hey you can't do that. I'm calling the police.
-
The Legend: Go ahead and call them. They are all drunk!
-
Legend is being seen munching down some fries as the camera fades off.
Back to top Go down

Hanged and Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: