Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Killdeer pt.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cornelius rupert

Operation Killdeer pt.2 Empty
PostSubject: Operation Killdeer pt.2   Operation Killdeer pt.2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 am

Dark Horse can be seen walking backstage and appears to have seen the footage of Cornelius T. Rupert earlier this evening. Dark Horse is obviously angry and walking with authority towards the arena perhaps with something to say after the mockery that was made of him by Cornelius moments ago.

As Dark Horse nears the backstage/arena divider Cornelius T. Rupert comes into view from the shadows behind the curtains with a violent assault upon Dark Horse with some sort of foreign object. Cornelius drops what appears to be a lead pipe that can be heard clanking off the concrete with a loud clang!! Cornelius begins putting the boots to Dark Horse with a vengeance. The assault continues with soccer kicks to the head, when Cornelius decides to break out the whip that he was using on the decrepit horse earlier tonight. This deranged lunatic Cornelius T. Rupert whips Dark Horse feverishly all over the back and lower back area as he continues to taunt and berate Dark Horse...

Cornelius: DO YOU LIKE THIS YOU FILTHY BEAST?!! YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!! I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU GOT HERE TONIGHT, BECAUSE I WILL HANDING OUT THESE BEATINGS DAILY UNTIL YOU HOP BACK ON THE BANANNA BOAT YOU CAME FROM YOU DINGEY BUMBACLOT!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Cornelius T. Rupert continues to laugh maniacally, he steps over Dark Horses whipped and beaten corpse. Cornelius gives one look back to see Dark Horse left laying in a heap on the ground behind him. As Cornelius' silhouette fades into obscurity he can be heard muttering under his breath...

Cornelius: Got me a match to prepare for, hehehe...
Back to top Go down

Operation Killdeer pt.2
Page 1 of 1