Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best There Is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

The Best There Is Empty
PostSubject: The Best There Is   The Best There Is EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 am

The scene opens up backstage in Connoly's locker room. Connoly is seen working a punching bag, he is wearing shorts, no shirt, his hands are wrapped in athletic tape, his scar ridden torso dripping with sweat. As he punches there is a knock on the door.
-
Connoly: WHAT?!
-
Lizzie: Connoly, you were scheduled to have an interview with me earlier, you no showed..., again.
-
Connoly throws a hard punch into the bag and then turns to the door.
-
Connoly: Well, clearly you didn't get the hint. Let's just get this over with.
-
Connoly goes back to working the punching bag as Lizzie steps into the locker room.
-

Lizzie: So are you planning on stopping so I can talk to you.
-
Connoly glances over at Lizzie and then goes right back to training.
-
Connoly: No, I'm not going to stop. Either you deal with it, or you leave. I couldn't care less lass.
-
Lizzie rolls her eyes.
-
Lizzie: Well, last week you called D-Maniac out, it seems odd that you would go out of your way to poke at a man who already hates you. You think thats wise considering you don't have your backup in more in Deathstar and his minions?
-
Connoly: I called D-Maniac out? If I remember correctly he's the one who called me out at the end of Slaughterhouse. I believe he said something about my posterior being his. Well, where I come from, if you call a man out, you better be ready to back it up. So last week, I went out to that ring and invited D-Maniac out so we could settle things, man to man. You see D-Maniac doesn't scare me, and I don't need any backup to get the job done. I saw an opportunity in aligning myself with Deathstar and I took it, but I don't need a faction Lass, I've been doing fine by myself for years.
-
Connoly continued punching, Lizzie is about to speak when Connoly cuts her off.
-
Connoly: You see, last week I let D-Maniac get in my head, he actually had me worried, I was running around here shaking people down trying to figure out what he was up to. Well, he got in my head for a second, but not anymore. D-Maniac doesn't have anything planned, he's a god (censored) lunatic. He couldn't formulate a plan if his life depended on it. Last week he fired Blake Hamilton, D-Maniac wants to get rid of me, wants to take my title from me...,
-
Connoly starts to punch the bag a little harder as he continues.
-
Connoly: He wants to punish me for what I did to him, but then he fires the only man in this federation who has been able to pull out a win over me. At first I thought it was some plan, some trick he and Blake cooked up; but look at D, he has lost his mind. Blake was ready to kill me, all D had to do was recruit him to his cause, at least then he would have some sort of chance at taking me out, a slim chance, but a chance.
-
Connoly starts punching harder, Lizzie starts to speak but is again cut off.
-
Connoly: I mean look at his federation now, it's a friggin' joke! Just look at the roster, it's pathetic. We have a bunch of over dramatic goths running around, punks who think they can wrestle, complete psychos, the list goes on. Is this a wrestling federation or a (censored) circus. I've been in this business for 30 years, I have broken bones, torn ligaments, bled from one end of this planet to the other, put my life and health on the line day in and day out to make this business what it is.
-
Connoly is punching the bag furiously now as he continues.
-
Connoly: After doing all that, do you think I'm going to let a bunch of wannabe pukes who aren't worthy to hold my jock come into MY business and turn it into a joke?! I'm in here training, I train day in and day out, mastering this art, while the rest of these idiots run around like a bunch of frat boys! I am not going to let them, and D-Maniac, turn this business into a joke, D-Maniac fires one of the only guys on this roster who can actually wrestle. He has the jewels to say I don't deserve to be his champion!!? HE'S LUCKY I'M WEARING THE WWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE, AT LEAST I GIVE THIS FEDERATION SOME LEGITIMACY!!!
-
Lizzie starts to back up as Connoly wails on the punching bag. Blood can be seen starting to seep through the athletic tape around his hands.
-
Connoly: I'm the best thing this federation has!!! No one on this roster can come close to me!!! I've only lost one match, ONE MATCH!! THERE'S A REASON I'M THE CHAMPION, I'M A LEGEND, I'M THE BEST THERE IS, AND I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE MY WAY THROUGH EVERY SINGLE PUNK ON THIS ROSTER. I'M GOING TO LEAVE THEM BLOODY AND BROKEN, WISHING THEY NEVER LACED UP THEIR BOOTS!!!
-
Connoly throws a final blow and then turns towards Lizzie. He is dripping in sweat, his hands are bleeding, he glares into the camera, and then back to Lizzie.
-
Connoly: I've watched GM after GM and ignorant bookers who don't know a thing about this business turn it from a thing of pride and honor, to nothing more then another cheap, pathetic reality show. Matches used to go on for 60+ minutes, now there's a five minute match, and then 45 minutes of soap opera crap. It's a travesty, and D is just fanning the flames, you want to take me out Maniac? Well that works out just fine, because I want to take you out and your whole federation, and that's exactly what I'm going to do.
-
Connoly pauses and looks at Lizzie.
-
Connoly: Now get the hell out of my locker room.
-
Connoly shoves the camera and it falls to the floor and the screen goes to static.

Last edited by Connoly on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

The Best There Is Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best There Is   The Best There Is EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 am

holy hell thats a great RP bud but you might want to edit the masked swears to (censored ) cause you cant have ##%$% in a show just fyi
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

The Best There Is Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best There Is   The Best There Is EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:01 am

very nice rp, i got the feeling that if we all stay at this level we really dominate the mondial area
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

The Best There Is Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best There Is   The Best There Is EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 am

Connoly, this is easily my favorite rp I have seen from you. It really si great seeing you react to the way the roster has changed. YOu are a really old school guy, and everything going on is not your style. Awesome.

And complementing me? You have gone too far. haha. What's next we work together?
Back to top Go down
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

The Best There Is Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best There Is   The Best There Is EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:15 am

I wouldn't get too comfortable Blake, I'll turn on you in a second. Also, thanks for the reminder on the masked swears Jr, I've been doing this long enough to know better, guess I got caught up in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Best There Is Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best There Is   The Best There Is Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best There Is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: