Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The man behind the Ego

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

The man behind the Ego  Empty
PostSubject: The man behind the Ego    The man behind the Ego  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:20 am

The man behind the Ego  15321_11

Name: james

Bio: I am 50 yrs of age and have been playing twg now since sept of 07 I have 4 kids and been married twice thankfully out of the two times i have the 4 children that i love with all my heart only good things to come out of the marriage lol
i grew up a hard life but i have made the best of myself through hard work and always trying to achieve the best in everything that i do i worked as a bouncer for concerts and did bodyguard work

Favorite movies and music: i like most music although alot of the new wave era and the really heavy stuff makes my ears bleed

Hobbies: I am into nascar ( i know who wants to watch cars go fast turn left lol ) american style of football and futball also

Likes: i like talking and having a good time with friends and the internet i have met some pretty cool people on here and in twg

Dislikes:i usually dont try and find a dislike with things because there is always something to like about something

Dreams: I would like to one day win the lottery I have thought about how i would spend such a windfall and have come up with a huge plan i would like to see it come to pass in my life time just so that i can say that i was able to make a bigger impact on things then what i have made so far
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

The man behind the Ego  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man behind the Ego    The man behind the Ego  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:33 am

Good stuff boss man, I bet you could still knock a few heads around with them 24 inch pythons!!! I see you and me have pretty similar ways of thinking when it comes to people, cept I'm quicker to have someone than you are haha. I really like your dream and thank you for sharing that with us, if my dream ever comes true I'll gladly help you out with that man.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

The man behind the Ego
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Community Center :: Introduction-
Jump to: