Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JR takes a walk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

JR takes a walk  Empty
PostSubject: JR takes a walk    JR takes a walk  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 am

Camera cuts to the empty arena as the cleaning crew has taken over to clean up what is remaining of the event that just finished another show of Wasteland has just finished

cups and popcorn hotdog wrappers and candy remains are scurried about the floor of the arena as the workers start the clean up off in the distant you hear the footsteps of someone walking into the arena nicely dressed in street clothes the figure appears into the light its non other then JR Bonecrusher holding a ice bag on the left side of his head Jr is walking through the rubbish laying about the arena floor one of the workers notices that its Jr and stops working for a minute and comes over to where JR is standing

Worker: Damn Jr that was a tough match tonight against Nathan Payne too bad you didn't get the win in that match I was wanting you to pull it out

JR: yes Nathan got the win this night but that don't mean squat to me wins and losses come and go its putting on a good show for the Fans and here in Wasteland we have the best damn Fans anywhere they know their wrestling for sure

Worker: so Jr do you mind if I ask you a question?

JR chuckles for a minute and then

JR: sure ask away you can't do any worse then some of the interviewers we have here in Wasteland

Worker: So Jr I follow Wasteland a lot and I heard you tell white Trash that you accepted his challenge and that he thinks that your not fit to even step into the ring with him and that your a nobody here so how do you plan on showing him that your the far better wrestler

Jr looks at the worker and thinks for a minute

JR: Damn man that was prob the best question I have heard maybe the bosses should hire you to interview us wrestlers

Jr continues

JR: Well I went to the GM and demanded that he put me in the caliber of match that Gets me the notice that someone of my superior skills demands and that will wake up Mr trash to step in the ring with me
and the GM was so kind as to Grant me a match against the WWF world champion Connoly And with this chance to shine I am going to show All of Wasteland and that hillbilly Master of violance champ trash that I am better then him and will take that title from him but first things first I have to beat the WWF champ and I know that I will have no problem with him either As witnessed before that I am a master of Violance just look back at that match with Era we beat the living hell out of each other and Here I am still in one piece and I took her best and she took my best connoly is a good champion dont get me wrong but I know that even on his best Day that JR Bonecrusher will beat the living daylights out of him

Worker: damn right you will Jr thanks for stopping and speaking with me I know that you didnt have too speak to a common worker like myself

JR: Not a problem man
Jr walks away from the worker and continues to walk around the floor of the arena kicking evey now and then some of the trash that is laying about before heading off back and leaving the arena

Camera fades
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

JR takes a walk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR takes a walk    JR takes a walk  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:40 am

good rp , a few spelling problems and a few full stops needed here and there but a solid segment , good job Smile
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

JR takes a walk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR takes a walk    JR takes a walk  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:22 pm

JR taking time to speak to the lowly peons, interesting rp. This is really gonna build to a great feud! Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JR takes a walk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JR takes a walk    JR takes a walk  Empty

Back to top Go down

JR takes a walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: