Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:47 pm

"Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd blares through the speakers in the arena as White Trash makes his way to the ring. He is dressed in faded jeans, boots, a checked shirt and a black trucker cap. He has his Master of Violence title belt over his left shoulder. He stops on the apron to look around the crowd before stepping in the ring, and there appears to be more people cheering for him than usual.

Iron Maiden: He may not have had his head in the game last week, but it seems like old Trash is starting to gain a bit of momentem with the WWF fans.

Paranormal: Goes to show they have no taste, let's here what this idiot has to say for himself tonight.

Trash enters the ring, grabs a mic and starts to talk as the music fades.

Trash: Okay, Okay...I hear y'all. Must say it's kinda nice to hear a few less boos for a change. But I ain't here to kiss the fans ass tonight. Oh hell no, I got somethin' more important to talk about. Y'all might have noticed last week I got a good ol' beatin' from The Rotten, and you probably noticed that I wasn't myself either. My head was swirlin', and I really had no business being in the ring in that state of mind. See, I'm a good ol' Southern Boy, but when I started in this business, I got my first big break in New Jersey. So with all the crazy stuff going on up there, it was pretty hard for me to keep my mind on the match.

Trash pauses for a second, looking down at the matt, as if he is trying to get his thoughts together.

Trash: Now speaking of that match...Man, The Rotten beat the snot outta me! But you guys probably remember that it wasn't the first time I've had my ass handed to me since joining the ranks of WWF. See, for me the sign of a great wrestler isn't just his win/loss records. I couldn't care less if I lost every match I had here, as long as at the end of the night I could look back and say that I put on one hell of a match. One the fans will want to watch again. One that gets people talking. One that sells PPV's. Now, that brings me to Jr Bonecrusher.

The crowd stir a little after the mention of Bonecrusher.

Trash: Sure, I threw out an open challenge last week, and Bonecrusher decided he should accept that challenge. Now, I've gone back and watched some of your matches, Son. Sure, you got some talent, but go back and look at my highlight reel...I've had five star matches with Nathan Payne, Vic Rattlehead....the list goes on and on.

The crowd cheer louder as if they are remembering some of these matches.

Trash: It don't matter if the fans are talking about how much they love you or how much they hate you...it just matters that they are talking about you, as that means they are taking notice of you. Bonecrusher, no offence, Son, but I just don't think these fans even know who you are, and if the fans don't know who you are, why would they care if you and I lock horns? Son, go out and get yourself noticed. Right now it's like were at a BBQ. I'm the prime rib, but you're just the hot dog. Sure, some people like a hot dog, but they ain't gonna be sitting down later in the week telling all their friends how damn good that hot dog was. Give the fans a reason to wanna see us in the ring, then I'll be happy to lay the title on the line for you.

The fans cheer even louder than before.

Trash: Now, I've gotta get ready for my match. The Rotten and I are gonna tear it up again tonight, so Bonecrusher, why don't you sit yourself down in fornt of that monitor backstage and take a look. Maybe it will give you an ideas on how to get some notice.

Trash then drops the mic and heads out of the ring as "Sweet Home Alabama" starts playing again.

Last edited by White Trash on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:10 am

Great work Trashy! I can definitely see JR getting mad at that and taking a cheap shot at you somepoint in the show. You started out on a week note, talking about how you didn't have your head right but you sure changed that quickly, good stuff. I loved this line "Sure, some people like a hot dog, but they ain't gonna be sitting down later in the week telling all their friends how damn good that hot dog was." When I read one of your rp's I can hear that southern accent saying every word, especially when you say "son". You've been great since day 1 buddy, keep it going.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 am

Thanks Boss, just doing my best!
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

PostSubject: Re: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 am

As Trash is leaving the ring the music stops and laughter can be heard. Trash stops and looks around trying to figure out where the laughing is coming from.

JR Bonecrusher appears on the stage, with a mic in hand, laughing and pointing toward Trash.

JR: So you're prime rib and I'm a hot dog? That's pretty funny coming from a hillbilly like you. You say the fans don't know who i am, yet I am pretty sure that all the boo birds in the house that come and nest during your matches, they would love for me to just come down to that ring right now and just knock the living daylights out of you!

JR chuckles again then continues

JR: Now, granted I am not one of the huge legends that have been around Wastelands for ever, but trust me, Boy, I have stepped through more ring ropes then you have ever seen in your life time. I was wrestling in circuts all around the world before you even cut your first tooth, so don't you ever refer to me as "Son" again, Boy! I have trained many wrestlers, take for example Era, the Lost One champion. I trained her, and student beat teacher to win that Lost title at the last PPV. Probably the best damn match of the year, anywhere...bar none!

JR pauses then continues.

JR: I know full well that taking that Master of Violence title from your washed up, hillbilly self would be just as easy as me reaching down and tying my boots!

JR points at Trash.

JR: Now I'm telling you straight here, you sent an open challange and I acepted it. Now you're trying to find a way out. Sure, last week I lost to Nathan Payne, but you know what? That don't mean squat. Even a blind sow finds an acorn every now and then, and he just happened to be that sow that found a way to get the win...and yes, I lost in the PPV title match, but as I was saying now you're being a coward and trying to back out of this fight? It just proves my point that you're nothing more then a paper champion just waiting for ME to come and rip the paper into shreds, take that title and put it around the waist of a far better wrestler in myself. So just remember one other thing, Boy, people buy more hot dogs at venues of all sports and its really easy to destroy a prime rib by over cooking it and you're way over cooked for sure. SO Boy, you best watch your back because you never know what's around the corner!

With that JR Bonecrusher laughs and exits the stage leaving Trash to just stare up the ramp.

Last edited by White Trash on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited to add formatting)
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 am

Good work JR, it's nice to see you posting stuff on the forum and not just PM'ing me and being anti social! Razz You got the right idea here but I can't help but feel it leaves something to be desired, maybe talk more about the title match, like perhaps say that he's washed up and he's passed his prime, pun intended. Cause remember you're an arrogant guy but your ego is bruised cause of your losing streak so with that going on you should put on a front of being twice as cocky as usual. Just a thought, it's not horrible or anything I just know you can do better because I've seen you do better.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:06 pm

First off, This looks like it will become a great feud!. Trash, Love the arrogance and southern swagger you are showing! Calling JR "Son" made me laugh.

JR, love the way you are just trying to get under Trash's skin. This will be interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm

great work! will be looking forward to this feud Smile and JR, I am not a sow I beat you so, accept it and don't make excuses Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)   Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prime Rib and Hot Dogs (Week 2 in-ring Promo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: