Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for Gladiator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Primero

Training for Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Training for Gladiator   Training for Gladiator EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm

The scene opens in a old gym, around the walls are posters of Lucha Libre shows from all over Mexico showing stars of years gone by. In the middle of the room is a beaten up old ring, the ropes are sagging and the mat is stained with years of blood, sweat and tears of the men that have trained here. In the center of the ring we see three wrestlers, two are slumped on the mat trying to catch their breathe, the other, a masked luchador, is standing tall. As the camera moves in we see the man standing is El Primero. He yells toward one of the others.

El Primero: Get up! Get Up, we're not done training yet.

Wrestler 1: I just can't do it...we've been at it for hours, how can you still have any stamina left?

El Primero: Stamina? We've only been training for seven hours. I'm just getting warmed up. If I want to be able to beat Platinum Gladiator this week, I need to make sure my moves...The Primerorana, It's Only The First, the list goes on and on....are better than any thing he can throw at me. But who am I kidding? Of course they are better than anything he can throw at me, and you know why?

The other wrestlers look confused.

El Primero: Why? Because I'm better than Platinum Gladiator, so no matter what he wants to do in that ring, I can counter it, I can block it or I can just plain take it...That's why they call me El Primero...The First, the Number 1! That's why I'm at the top and your not!

El Primero turns back toward the other wrestlers.

El Primero: Now, get back up and let's finish this training session!

El Primero grabs one of them and drags his back to his feet as the camera pans out and fades to black.

-Credit goes to White Trash for writing this RP.

Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: Training for Gladiator   Training for Gladiator EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Nay Pay

PostSubject: Re: Training for Gladiator   Training for Gladiator EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Nice Work! Smile Loved the first part that explained about the old gym Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for Gladiator   Training for Gladiator Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for Gladiator
Page 1 of 1