Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punching Bag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Punching Bag Empty
PostSubject: Punching Bag   Punching Bag EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Lizzie re-enters the gym.

Lizzie: You know what Legend I am not done wi...

Lizzie notices Blake draped over the punching bag and runs over to check his pulse.

Lizzie: Blake? Are you ok?

Blake rolls off the punching bag and lands with his bare back on the could, hard concrete of the gym.

Blake: Yeah. Just resting. Lizzie, have you noticed that things sometimes don't go the way you want them?

Lizzie: Well, you have had a pretty rough time since losing the World Championship.

Blake: Just today after taking a knee to my groin, a switchblade to the cheek and a punch to the gut and laying on this here floor for a few minutes recovering, I decided to stand up. So I grab something hanging from the ceiling to pull myself up. I almost get ot me feet and it all comes crashing down. The punching bag falls on top of me and my head slams into the concrete. A few minutes later I just kind of flop onto the punching bag. Maybe it was the damage to my head, but I started talking to the punching bag.

Blake: The two of us aren't that different. We both keep getting hit and do nothing about it. I have been robbed of a championship, thrown from a roof, broken bones, bled, and had every chance ripped from my hands. What did I do? I just hung there and took it. I fought back the right way. In the ring where it belongs. What did doing the right thing get me? Losing all of my money, a family that has rejected my way of life, mounting hospital bills, and a mound of regret. People don't change. Connoly will always be a selfish dude that will do whatever it take, Era and Violent will always be violent psychopaths and D-Man will always... do whatever he wants.

Blake: I will always just keep hanging round taking every punch thrown at me.

Lizzie: Do you want help up? You still have a match tonight against The Legend. It's only a few minutes away.

Blake: It's ok. I'll get up eventually. I'll be in the ring. I'll wrestle the Legend. I'll win or lose. The next week something else will happen to me. Maybe I'll be set on fire. Perhaps I'll take a bath in a vat of battery acid. And no matter what I will run out to that ring with a smile on my face an give the fans a show. But for now, I just want to lay here on the cold concrete.

Lizzie slowly backs out of the gym.

Blake lets out a loud sigh.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

Punching Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag   Punching Bag EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 am

solid rp , funny in the right places and serious in the other right places , love this Smile
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Punching Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag   Punching Bag EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Blake, I really like this rp. You are showing what the reality of losing can do to even the strongest minds of men. Love the "well we will see what happens next" part. I literally laughed at the bath of battery acid! very well written.
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Wacko

Punching Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag   Punching Bag EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:43 pm

battery acid? hmm... you might have something there.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Punching Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag   Punching Bag EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:26 pm

due to hurricane i will be gone for at least the rest of the week.

sorry folks & dman

EDIT: spoke too soon. power came back on. yay
Back to top Go down
Nay Pay

Punching Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag   Punching Bag EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:10 am

Great RP. but the thing is, that we nice guys always to lose when it comes to D-Man's fed Razz But, We still keep going like the same nice guy Very Happy great spirit! let's keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Punching Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punching Bag   Punching Bag Empty

Back to top Go down

Punching Bag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: